• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

I like to listen to opposing announcers, but I'm about to listen to Gary/Keith/Ron in a second. These guys are starting to make me miss Hawk Harrelson.

Something special brewing in Tribetown. What a comeback last night, games like these make me think we can actually make it to the postseason.

Until we lose 7 out of 8 against the Tigers

We're like 25% against the AL East, yet, all the Tigers do is sweep teams like Boston and win series against the others. They're still tops, but yes, the Tribe has the firepower to stay in these games, we just need the god damn pitching to hang in there.

How is this dude scared of Mr. Met? WTF you want a mascot to be scared of? Check out the Reds mascot.

EDIT: Don't walk the leadoff guy...

*walks the leadoff guy*

MiKeD

Banned
We're like 25% against the AL East, yet, all the Tigers do is sweep teams like Boston and win series against the others. They're still tops, but yes, the Tribe has the firepower to stay in these games, we just need the god damn pitching to hang in there.

Yup.
Pitching staff is so weird: Masterson is our ace but is so inconsistent, Kluber's got the stuff of an ace but just not taking his performances to the next level. On the other hand, Ubaldo seems to be turning it around lately and Kazmir sudenly had an amazing outing. Hopefully they all get it going at the same time.

Is he okay? I'm not watching; I'm in Boston.
He seems ok but the ball missed Wright's head by 2 inches. There was no need to throw the ball that far in.

EDIT: Nats announcers have no idea Aardsma and Torres have been the Met's best bullpen pitchers the last month. Apparently the stats mean nothing, "METS BULLPEN! YEA!"

Oh come ON Torres. Very weird that he's getting behind guys, usually is a strikethrower. 2 on with 2 out, absolutely have to get out Rendon here.

McNei1y

I loved what Taylor did in the minors and I feel that he could be successful in the majors. Unfortunately, he didn't get much support on offense (not unusual) nor on defense (what the fuck was with all these kicked balls and shit?).

Talon

He seems ok but the ball missed Wright's head by 2 inches. There was no need to throw the ball that far in.

EDIT: Nats announcers have no idea Aardsma and Torres have been the Met's best bullpen pitchers the last month. Apparently the stats mean nothing, "METS BULLPEN! YEA!"
Those guys are horrible.

Top Bottom