• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Fucking Blackouts
There are SIX games blacked out right now.

I want to watch my Orioles play the Yankees. I buy MLB.tv because I don't watch or care about the local team. What does Saturday Fox give me? The local team, which guess what: I'm not going to watch, because I'm not some generic "sports fan" who just wants to flip on baseball and enjoy whoever play whoever while hearing about how fucking tasty Bud Light is.

This is the most archaic bullshit and counter to the whole existence of the MLB.tv product. END THIS NOW

There are SIX games blacked out right now.

I want to watch my Orioles play the Yankees. I buy MLB.tv because I don't watch or care about the local team. What does Saturday Fox give me? The local team, which guess what: I'm not going to watch, because I'm not some generic "sports fan" who just wants to flip on baseball and enjoy whoever play whoever while hearing about how fucking tasty Bud Light is.

This is the most archaic bullshit and counter to the whole existence of the MLB.tv product. END THIS NOW
Six games? Damn.

Buying MLB.tv and getting blacked out really REALLY sucks.

jakncoke

Banned
Cole (4-0) gave up three runs in the first inning but no more as he made it through six innings, allowing eight hits with three walks and three strikeouts. Nick Maddox started 4-0 in his first four starts in 1907.

Cole the first Pirate to win first 4 starts since 1907, crazy

jakncoke

Banned
Major League pitchers are on pace to total just 67 saves longer than one inning this season, which would break the “record” for fewest multiple-inning saves of 82 set in 2011. The total for most saves of longer than an inning was 598, set in 1984. The save became an official statistic in 1969.

damn

edit; lol Liriano slowness cost us a run

Top Bottom