• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

puig-7-HRs-1a.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Interesting way of looking at things

We started 1-5

We are now 51-30

so 50-25 since that bad start

and if take out the bad begining of june 7-9

We are 43-15 in the other times

Pretty crazy

MiKeD

Banned
Dude, he's been around since before I was here. xD

Wow, you live in Europe? What's the option for MLB Ticket there, I assume you have all the games?

Yeah. The mlb.tv thing was 50 bucks during Father's day week. Can't get a better deal than that.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Interesting way of looking at things

We started 1-5

We are now 51-30

so 50-25 since that bad start

and if take out the bad begining of june 7-9

We are 43-15 in the other times

Pretty crazy

Just go 31-50 the rest of the way and I'm happy.

MiKeD

Banned
Wow, with as late as some of these games go, you gotta be up VERY late/early to watch them xD

Always lived over there

Well obviously I won't watch all of them lol (Although I did stay up or woke up early for every Cavs game in our 66 win season).
I can catch any game that starts somewhere between 1pm ET to 4 or 5 PM ET whenever I'm home.
Usually catch the first bit of games that start at 7pm while I hit the sack and slowly fall asleep. Will read up on the game or catch highlights in the morning.

Who better to blow away Dodgers games with Brandon League than Carlos Marmol!! Dodgers close to a trade with the Cubs for the reliever.

harSon

Banned
The Pirates would have to go 29-52 the rest of the way to finish below .500 at 80-82.

I think they've got what it takes.

Well, considering the Brewers are no longer a thorn in our sides, we have a great chance at going over .500

If we had won a few more games against them, instead of getting curb stompted 99% of the time, we would have been .500 :/

Top Bottom