• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
You realize our record against MIL? They've owned the Pirates the last few years.

Yeah, well, look back a few more years and you'll see the Pirates used to own Milwaukee.

It is cyclic. Of course the Brewers are going to beat us when they are running Prince Fielder and Ryan Braun out there on a daily basis. Neither of those guys are playing for the team that is on the field right now.

New year, new team.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
WEEEEEEEEEE WINNNNNN FUCKK YOUUUU EZNARKKKK
0JxSvfI.gif

harSon

Banned
Not really ducking, just enjoys his insular community of Breweres losers on twitter

I was at the theaters earlier, so I missed the beginning of the game, but why did Morton only pitch 2 innings? Did they just shut him down because of the rain delay?

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Crazy job by the bullpen today. Another series sweep.

Let's keep it going on Tuesday against Philly.

Those ESPN bastards better not stick us with 7th on the god damn power rankings again.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Also, random fact... Charlie Morton leads the Pirates with 6 unearned runs. He's got 5 earned runs.

That will more than likely be the case all season with all those ground balls.

Barmes should be playing every day when Morton pitches. Ironically, it was his error today that lead to the Brewers' only run. Still, you want that infield defense as strong as possible when Chuck is on the mound.

GQman2121

Banned
Glad the rain got over itself during the day. I would hate to see the game interrupted at this stage. Feel like the momentum is just now picking up.

Talon

Chain gleaming
Switching lanes
Two-seating
Hate him or love him
For the same reason
Can't leave it
The games needs him
Plus the people need someone to believe in
So in God's Son we trust
'Cause they know I'm gonna give 'em what they want
They looking for... a hero