• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Anybody here own MLB the Show 13?

How is it? I haven't played a Baseball Video game since probably Bases Loaded on NES. lol

Indians are doing well, and I've heard good things, thinking about giving it a shot as it's like 25 bucks on Amazon right now.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character

How is it? I haven't played a Baseball Video game since probably Bases Loaded on NES. lol

Indians are doing well, and I've heard good things, thinking about giving it a shot as it's like 25 bucks on Amazon right now.

I like it. Certainly better than the 2k series.

I mostly only play the Road to the Show mode, though.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
That's the kinda RPG mode, right? I heard it was pretty cool, figure I could do a lot worse for 25 xD

I guess you could call it that.

You create a guy and start out in the minors with the goal of making it to the major leagues. You have a few at bats each game and a few opportunities to play in the field. You earn points for good at bats and what not, then use those points to increase your player's ability. Pretty fun at times, though I find it is kind of boring once you make it to the major leagues.

BFIB

Knocked another ballpark off the list. Finally got to see Camden! Great game, great fans. Awesome ballpark.

Knocked another ballpark off the list. Finally got to see Camden! Great game, great fans. Awesome ballpark.

I went to Camden a few years ago. Was terrified going up the old ass escalator they had there to get to second concourse. lol

It is a beautiful ballpark, reminds me most of Jacobs Field.

Just order MLB13 the show, didn't realize it had dropped in price, thanks for the heads up.

Welcome :D

I just bought it too. I haven't played it since MLB The Show 10 and I really enjoyed that game.

Zack Wheeler got his shit kicked in. How nice of Terry Collins to let everyone know he was tipping his pitches after his last start and detailing how exactly he was doing it!

MiKeD

Banned
Damnit, I want The Show aswell. Never played it, but it's costs €40 on PSN and £50 through Amazon. Bullshit.

Even more infuriating when I see you can get it for $25 there.

MiKeD

Banned
Pirates fans rejoice: 57 Teams since the 162-game era began were 21 or more games over .500 through 81 games. Not a single team finished under .500

There's a first for everything

RBH

Byron-Buxton-2013-mj-specialsize.jpg

“I am positive he’s the best prospect I’ve seen in (more than a decade) of full-time scouting,” a pro scout for a National League club said. “It’s not even close. Tools, athleticism, feel and vision. Time will tell what kind of major league player he becomes, but the sky is the limit.”
http://www.baseballamerica.com/mino...n-stirs-echoes-of-mike-trout-in-cedar-rapids/

suEcide

Is it just me, or does Buck jinx the Jays everytime he mentions some great feat they've been consistent with? e.g. "Brett Cecil hasn't given up a hit in 18 games" then 3 seconds later a batter gets a hit off of Cecil.
He was just boasting how good Thole is at catching Dickey, then seconds later 2 balls pass by Thole.
It happens everytime I watch the Jays.

Oh, and fuck Thole.

turnbuckle

Hey, don't take my post away from me.

Went to a Tiger's game last week with some friends and got stopped by a 3-toothed hooker. She asked if I wanted a ride for $5, then when she repeated herself my friend interrupted and politely said "no thank you ma'am". She snapped in the middle of his sentence and said "I'm not talking to you, faggot!"

Then she started punching him.

When we were done with the game and walked back to the parking garage there was a siren going off. We didn't know what it meant but didn't care too much and proceeded to my car. When we were pulling to the gate...there was no gate. There was a cop and a worker outside and they told us to just go through - someone had drove right through the gate and knocked it off.

Both of these experiences actually made me want to live in Detroit more, but the Tigers are an embarrassment and I can't abide living in the same city as them.

Indians about to be in first place, all by themselves. YEA BABY.

They were ahead of Detroit at this time each of the last two seasons. But third time's a charm!

Top Bottom