• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Bailey dropped an F bomb, lol.

He's kinda being a dick. I think he's mad because they hit him in the eyes with the shaving cream.

I feel like he's pissed he didn't get the perfect game.

I'd be pissed that it wasn't whipped cream. Fuckin dicks.

Matugi

Good for Bailey.

On the other hand, no pitcher has been more consistently fucked over by his team than Stephen Strasburg. Gets less than 2.5 runs of support per game.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Last two no hitters were by bailey. Also this has got to be one of the longest times in a season before the first no hitter.

You know how you watch a No-hitter from the start, and like in the 2nd or 3rd inning, you know it's going to be one?

That's how I felt. I remember after the 2nd inning I knew it was going to be close if not a no-hitter.

rando14

You know how you watch a No-hitter from the start, and like in the 2nd or 3rd inning, you know it's going to be one?

That's how I felt. I remember after the 2nd inning I knew it was going to be close if not a no-hitter.

yup, felt that way when felix pitched his perfect game. his stuff that afternoon was the filthiest ive ever seen

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man I wish we could play the Astros every day.

Pretty awesome going into the break with 14 games in a row against the Astros, White Sox and Twins with the last 10 of them at home.

RGVNOE

I think the Cards need to move Yadi back to the 5 spot ever since they moved him to the 2nd spot his Avg. has been going down

dmag1223

Yep, he was hitting 96-97 consistently with his fastball with pinpoint location. Combined with the Giants overall suckiness, I knew he had a chance.

Talon

I would like to nominate the Nationals broadcast team as the dumbest in the league.

These clowns at the roundtable are just flat out unprepared.

I guess they'd be challenging Hawk.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I would like to nominate the Nationals broadcast team as the dumbest in the league.

These clowns at the roundtable are just flat out unprepared.

I guess they'd be challenging Hawk.
FP is hilariously bad. I actually prefer joe simpson over him.

3N16MA

Banned
Yanks should play the Twins all the time. That includes the post season because you know the Twins can't beat the Yankees.

RGVNOE

WTF Matheny get someone up and throwing and why was jay throwing home he has no arm and allows runners to advance that way

Top Bottom