• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
dumbtheresachance.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mets would be losing this game if the Brewers didn't keep making errors and running into outs.

Oh come on man! A few more runs is ALL I ASK. I don't even care if we lose anymore, can't you assholes just score some fcking runs?????????

rekameohs

Banned
Went to the game.

The tribute to the firefighters who gave their lives at the game was really nice.

The game itself was nice too...!

MiKeD

Banned
Lol Giants fans complaining, fuck outta here.

Indians are doing it again, aren't they. Get everyone's hope up, get a non-opening day sellout for the first time in 2 years and just blow it. I knew it. Oh boy.

Meier

I'll always smh at the money we paid Uribe but at least he's remembered how to hit this season (contract year!).

I just looked it up again to see how godawful his contract is..$8m this year and last and about $6m before that. Insanity.

Joe Frisaro of MLB.Com is reporting both the Dodgers and the Giants have offers on the table to acquire Ricky Nolasco from the Marlins.

The Dodgers' deal would send a pitching prospect to the Marlins in exchange for Nolasco. The Dodgers would absorb the remaining $5.7 million Nolasco is owed this year.

The Giants' deal would send two pitching prospects to the Marlins, but would require the Marlins to send along some money to help cover Nolasco.

Top Bottom