• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

How the hell do you not have MLB.TV?
... cheap bastard???

Code:
Johnny Hellweg pitching for Milwaukee	NYM	MIL
O Quintanilla walked.	2	2
[B]Z Wheeler sacrificed to third[/B], O Quintanilla to second.	2	2  [B](1 out)[/B]
E Young Jr. safe at first on error by shortstop J Segura, O Quintanilla to third.	2	2
[B]D Murphy grounded into fielder's choice to pitcher[/B], E Young Jr. to second.	2	2  [B](2 out)[/B]
[B]D Wright lined out to first[/B].	2	2  [B](3 out .... wait what?)[/B]
I Davis reached on infield single to shortstop, O Quintanilla scored, E Young Jr. to third, D Murphy to second.	3	2
K Nieuwenhuis singled to right, E Young Jr. and D Murphy scored, I Davis to second.	5	2
[B]J Lagares grounded out to second.[/B]	5	2   [B](4 outs???)[/B]

kitYaSG.gif

Chuck <3

I have Johnson on my fantasy team too : (

Chuck

Still without luck
Get him off the team. The Orioles would be in first place if it weren't for this inconsistent piece of shit. I don't care how fucking good he was last year. Get rid of him. Trade him, get what you can. He's stale and doesn't deserve the position he has in any fucking way

Get him off the team. The Orioles would be in first place if it weren't for this inconsistent piece of shit. I don't care how fucking good he was last year. Get rid of him. Trade him, get what you can. He's stale and doesn't deserve the position he has in any fucking way

But what about my fantasy team? : (

Closers have been real shitty this year.

Chuck

Still without luck
Oday brah. Or if you are going to waste kevin gasman on the active roster when he should be in double a.

O'Day is our best reliever. Buck takes him out. Puts in the guy labeled closer who did well last year but has cost us 6 games this year. He costs us number 7. Well done, Buck.

Brashnir

Nats win two in a row. Maybe they can actually get #3 for once this year.

This team is too talented to not go on a big winning streak at some point, right?

Top Bottom