• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

... I'm watching Torres economically go after these hitters and I don't get why TC had to throw Harvey another inning. Carlos was ready to throw it seemed, he's got the cutter/curve working tonight.

Chris R

Holy crap, I need to get my hair cut more often! Leave with the game 2-1 and come home to a 7-2 lead. Ya baby! Gonna be hard to blow this one!

Good win for Dodgers. Need to win these next 2 games especially with Crapuano still being in the rotation and being an automatic loss.

harvey.jpg

Every day should be Matt Harvery Day

Chris R

Nice win tonight, going 2-2 against the sox this series would be great but who knows how good it could get after tonight's performance.

Dammit Byrdman got robbed hard. He's had great ABs all night.

Aardsma can go one more inning and that's it. He really shouldn't throw more than 30 pitches in an outing.

Good win for Dodgers. Need to win these next 2 games especially with Crapuano still being in the rotation and being an automatic loss.
Lol this past Thursday I was yelling don't do it as I saw a bunch of betters playing the dodgers. 12/1 odds to win World Series Dodger fans

Top Bottom