• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

... how in the Hell does Edgin throw a bunny down the middle to a guy who's never had a successful sacrifice before? Jesus, can you make it hard for the guy?

fatty on 2nd, 1 out. Outfield should play in more, Edgin needs to get Crawford w/ two righties coming up.

EDIT: Walk, eh it does set up a DP.

EDIT 2: Not sure it's a DP, but Murphy can only get 1 due to the flub.

Thank God Edge escapes!

tumblr_mdv5faCJsS1rya7rz.gif

Mets bullpen walking that tightrope.

Oh come on Young you gotta be on 3rd base there. Never saw the ball go into CF.

and that spells the end for George Kontos. Lavier Lopez coming in to face Murphy, then they'll probably walk Wright in order to face a PH for the pitcher Edgin.

EDIT: Wait didn't Bochy go to the mound? Kontos staying in to face Murphy.

Okay Parnell.... Scutaro/Belt/Posey. Get the leadoff man out and go from there.

EDIT: oh my God 3-0 on Scutaro. Fuck this ump, zone shrinks again.

Posey is hitting every fastball Parnell throws, 3-2 count you gotta go off-speed. Don't throw him a fastball, Parnell. A walk isn't too bad here.

EDIT: fouls off a fastball.

That's actually is not a bad result since runner stayed at 2nd. Now Sandoval has to tie/win it or else. Giants don't really have a position player left to PH with on-deck. Still think the OF has to gamble a play shallower.

Ground ball to Wright, he throws to 2nd for the force play AND THE BALLGAME IS OVER!!!

Parnell holds on and the Mets take the opener in 16 innings, 4-3! Eight innings of the Mets pen walking the tightrope but emerging unscathed, and after so many plays where the Mets were robbed by the Giants D, the Mets finally score on a Crawford error!

Askani

Giants, it's way past time for you to go home. You are beyond dunk.

I know KC is still eating his contract so he's cheap...but I didn't expect anyone to sign him this soon.

Enron

Banned
I just got this email.

The Braves and Blue Jays have teamed up to get out the vote and the second round of results are in! As of Tuesday morning, both Freddie Freeman (#VoteFreddie) AND Steve Delabar (#RaiseTheBar) are in 1st place in their respective leagues. Keep your votes coming in for Freddie and Delabar and send them to the 2013 All-Star Game on July 16th!

Vote for Freddie and Delabar TODAY (7/9) from 9 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. and you'll be entered for a chance to win an autographed baseball signed by both All-Star Game Final Vote candidates*!

Vote online or on your mobile device, or vote via text message - text N2 for Freddie and A2 for Delabar to 89269 (101010 in Canada).

Voting is unlimited, so vote often! Voting ends Tue., July 11 at 4 p.m. ET.

Braves and Jays collusion!

That's playing dirty... and I'm ok with that since I'm a Blue Jays fan.

Still, that's dirty.

Going to get my Delabar votes in soon.

And then there was one. Ty Wigginton has been released by the Cards and 2/3rds of our offseason acquistions are no longer with the team. Rob Johnson up in his place, probably to give us another catcher while Yadi mends his knee.

Mets couldn't even help me feel better yesterday. Losing to shitty franchises like the Mets and Marlins, what a shitty season.

edit: before someone gets butthurt this is a joke (well maybe not about the Marlins).

Top Bottom