• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

RGVNOE

He's pretty much our mop-up guy now that Kelly is starting so as long as he isn't this bad more than every once in a while, we should be alright. The guy did have a 0.00/1.36 ERA/FIP before tonight (which has since ballooned to 9.00/4.74)

Hopefully that was just a farewell tribute to Boggs and nothing more

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
k21nwMV.gif

6-5 game, bases loaded for Byrd. Dunning coming in to face Byrd and I have no problem with that, Byrd is one of those guys who hits righties better than lefties.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So Frank, do you think the Mets should shop Byrd and see what they can get for him? I feel they missed a good opportunity with Scott Hairston last season.

So Frank, do you think the Mets should shop Byrd and see what they can get for him? I feel they missed a good opportunity with Scott Hairston last season.
Man.... I really like him but if you can get 1 or 2 top OF prospects for him, I think you do it. Mets have to also decide whether to trade Montero or Syndegaard for OF help also. It's weird because the Tigers were dangling around Nick Castellanos and they wanted a closer, yet Mets don't seem to be shopping Bobby Parnell.

Top Bottom