• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Fucking kidding me. Goddamn fans

the fucking Mets, jesus

That sucks.

fuck this shit.

What bullshit.

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

turnbuckle

Porcello pitched such a great game too, Tiger's offense blew ass.
man, if he didn't have that 9 er in less than one inning game. can't do the math right now because tornado sirens are false alarming my ass out of bed, but it's be pretty good. this team is going to set the strikeout record

I'm sitting here thinking...

Reds have a top-tier offense.
A solid defense.
One of the best rotations.
One of the best bullpens.
MVP candidate
Bench guys hitting spectacularly.

And they ain't even leading their fucking division. FML

You seriously can't do much better... fucking Cardinals.
And our offense still isn't clicking on all cylinders! And we have 4 starting pitchers on the DL!

This division has been unreal this season. I'm hoping we can build up enough of a lead before more injuries hit us but neither you guys nor the Pirates are cooperating. :/

I've loved this sport all my life, but god I hate it too.
You guys have pretty good pitching/defense - just need some offense. Trading Myers as an "all-in" move is looking worse and worse.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Hey, we actually won't lose the season series to the Yankees this year.

It was bound to happen eventually. The Mets though? really? They'll do anything to bail Harvey out of a L it seems
It's true. Now if they could give him a few more wins.

BTW Ketchup GAF

I made Currywurst tonight. In this very limited scenario, Ketchup on a sausage is acceptable.
What? No. Mustard and curry go great together. So much so that mustard curry exists as a condiment.

man, if he didn't have that 9 er in less than one inning game. can't do the math right now because tornado sirens are false alarming my ass out of bed, but it's be pretty good. this team is going to set the strikeout record

Give me two more good Porcello and Verlander starts and I'm convinces this rotation is set for anything.

Top Bottom