• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rays suspend prospect OF Josh Sale indefinitely for conduct detrimental to organization

... and thats why you don't throw quarters at strippers.

Talon

Arrested+Development.jpg

eznark

Banned
So if you want to play for Tampa Bay it's perfectly ok to rape a woman, but not ok to throw change at a stripper.

Interesting.

Wait, she's one out of nine? Is she in a K-Pop group? I'm guessing K-Pop due to Psy's two appearances at Dodger Stadium.

Probably there because LA has a huge Korean population. I think that girl is American, tho.

Is LA really a shit hole like everyone says, or is it just trendy to rip on LA? Everyone I've ever met seriously hates it.

Talon

Probably there because LA has a huge Korean population. I think that girl is American, tho.

Is LA really a shit hole like everyone says, or is it just trendy to rip on LA? Everyone I've ever met seriously hates it.
Part of it is that every annoying ass person that you'll ever meet from LA who acts like they live in some combination of Antiquity Mecca, the Starship Enterprise, the Death Star, 1920s New York City, 1902 Paris, etc. They won't stop bitching about how LA is the best place on earth and the place they're currently is terrible by comparison.

And then the fact that downtown is weird, people that live within 30 miles of LA act like they run LA, the people that live in LA are half weird.

Meier

Kinda surprised to hear that Profar will be going back down to the minors when Kinsler comes back. You figure you have to find a way to keep him on the team.

I did not realize that the NL Central's top 3 teams have gone from merely the NL's top 3 teams to the top 3 teams in all of MLB. Gonna suck to be the top 3 team that loses the WC game.

Meier

Thrilled for Ryu about last night's shutout. He's been damn good and like Clay, is winning in spite of the pitiful run support.

I wish we'd call up Puig. It can't hurt.. anything has to be better than what we're doing.

BFIB

Crazy that the NL Central is such a tight race.

Wacha being hyped up big time here on local radio. Hope he makes it, as the Cards have pretty much depleted the minors now, pitching wise.

How bout fuck you?
Hey, I wasn't even going to bother looking up their May record and compare it to other bottom-feeders until your previous post. :/

Crazy that the NL Central is such a tight race.

Wacha being hyped up big time here on local radio. Hope he makes it, as the Cards have pretty much depleted the minors now, pitching wise.
His decreased K% in AAA scares me a bit but Yadi has done a phenomenal job at calling games for our young pitchers so he should be okay as long as he doesn't get bit by the injury bug.

Thrilled for Ryu about last night's shutout. He's been damn good and like Clay, is winning in spite of the pitiful run support.

I wish we'd call up Puig. It can't hurt.. anything has to be better than what we're doing.
If we can get him to learn third base then we'll be set. That way we can get rid of Pop-Up Cruz.

Votto gonna Votto.

Anyway, I feel like Milwaukee has the talent to be competitive... I expect them to have an above-.500 second half of the season.

Top Bottom