• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Link

The Autumn Wind
It's bad enough that the Mets are getting blown out, but having it look like a bootleg stream is even more frustrating.

Chuck

Still without luck
iLQh62SUChISw.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
This game is hilariously awesome. Poor Rangers...

Also Manny lost his helmet rounding second...seems somehow familiar

Lagares doing a nice job of hitting behind in the count, he's going to get alot of playing time in the next week with the Mets facing so many lefties. If he could hit .270 and keep a OBP around .350 he'd he a gem with the way he fields.

PS3 app update: My stream has been pretty solid and clear the last 3 innings. Behaving much better than last week at this point. The first 2 innings were a blurry mess, though.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Yeah now I have glaucoma again. And now it's decent again. I'm pretty far away from my wireless router, but this variability does not happen with my computer.
I had to switch over to my computer. Hopefully they sort things out, because it was fine before the update.

Rumour going around Twitter right now is that the Pirates have traded Alen Hanson for Alex Rios.
Sounds like an overpay. Isn't Hanson a pretty well regarded SS prospect? Rios' numbers aren't exactly eye-popping - though I guess it is when you compare it to the Pirates' current production out of RF.

Top Bottom