• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

sangreal

I'm sad to report that Brennan Boesch has been released. Hopefully he makes it back for old timers day.

his injury was that bad? I thought for sure they would call up and 60-day corban joseph

Maybe they didn't like his attitude about being a bench player (he whined about it some to the press)

3N16MA

Banned
his injury was that bad? I thought for sure they would call up and 60-day corban joseph

Maybe they didn't like his attitude about being a bench player (he whined about it some to the press)

Donnie Collins (@RailRidersTT) tweeted at 6:42 PM on Fri, Jul 19, 2013:

Brennan Boesch has been released. He was battling a shoulder injury, and that's the 40-man move to activate Lillibridge.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mets starting off the second half in rare form.

Where is the 'ding' when I select a game!
That and they moved the other games view to R3 (wtf?) instead of Circle. I keep stopping the damn game when I want to check scores. And there's just a lot more needless steps to do anything.

Mets starting off the second half in rare form.

That and they moved the other games view to R3 (wtf?) instead of Circle. I keep stopping the damn game when I want to check scores. And there's just a lot more needless steps to do anything.

The app is a lot better on the xbox.

Top Bottom