• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

rando14

baseball is back!

ibh6EfEz16W4F7.gif

Wtf? This MLB.TV update for the PS3 is awful!

Just logged on. Visually, it is such a downgrade. I know I've been having stuttering problems lately, though, so if they fix that I guess I'll accept it... But why? We went from a beautiful blue backdrop with some nice aesthetics to blah gray menus that aren't even an upgrade in usability. And the in-game menus are more obtrusive than the previous translucent style...

Definitely seeing the video frame jump around in this pre-game now, even on the commercial screen...

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wow, fuck you, Phillies. That's just bush league.

baseball is back!

arrested-development-snoopy.gif
Fixed for Mets fans.

Just logged on. Visually, it is such a downgrade. I know I've been having stuttering problems lately, though, so if they fix that I guess I'll accept it... But why? We went from a beautiful blue backdrop with some nice aesthetics to blah gray menus that aren't even an upgrade in usability. And the in-game menus are more obtrusive than the previous translucent style...

Definitely seeing the video frame jump around in this pre-game now, even on the commercial screen...
Except they haven't fixed it. It's actually been worse for me.

Link

The Autumn Wind
If he just strikes out without trying and the Mets do comeback then the manager gets killed. I don't see a problem with bunting, especially this early. They shouldn't be stealing but bunting is fine.
The runner was already in scoring position. It was a douche move.

zychi

Banned
The new era has begun for my Cubs:
@lenandjd: Here is #WGNCubs lineup at COL: Barney4/Ransom5/Rizzo3/Soriano7/Starlin6/Lake8/Sappelt9/Castillo2/Samardzija1
Such a young lineup. Love it tho.

Sad to see Garza go, was really hoping he'd get an extension. But hopefully we get some good prospects

Jason Sudekis, Robb Riggle and Paul Rudd are on the Royals broadcast, not quite shitfaced yet, but not too far off. They're singing the name Gene Lamont to the tune of the imperial march.

Top Bottom