• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Jarate

Banned
Theres only a few baseball things I enjoy seeing more then the nats lose

Nats fans are annoying even though they hardly ever travel to our stadium, and working security makes me hate mets, and nats fans a large amount.

Now hopefully we can score some runs and actually win a series against the shitty mets, especially because the mets apparently hate winning

McNei1y

Theres only a few baseball things I enjoy seeing more then the nats lose

Nats fans are annoying even though they hardly ever travel to our stadium, and working security makes me hate mets, and nats fans a large amount.

Now hopefully we can score some runs and actually win a series against the shitty mets, especially because the mets apparently hate winning

Nats fans? Haha that's a good one coming from a Phillies fan.

Jarate

Banned
Nats fans? Haha that's a good one coming from a Phillies fan.

Im a security guard at the stadium bro, and yes phillies fans can generally be dicks

But nats fans are like that annoying short kid that always has to prove themselves, and instead of being a good person, they always just try to get as much attention as possible. We have problems with nats fans doing stupid shit and they barely come to our stadium, we get less nats fans then braves fans, and the latter doesnt even exist.

Although at least take solace that youll never be as bad as mets fans, although thats an incredibly hard task to perform

Link

The Autumn Wind
Im a security guard at the stadium bro, and yes phillies fans can generally be dicks

But nats fans are like that annoying short kid that always has to prove themselves, and instead of being a good person, they always just try to get as much attention as possible. We have problems with nats fans doing stupid shit and they barely come to our stadium, we get less nats fans then braves fans, and the latter doesnt even exist.

Although at least take solace that youll never be as bad as mets fans, although thats an incredibly hard task to perform
Cry more.

Oh I'm sorry, couldn't hear your whining over the sound of other Phillies fans vomiting on a little kid and another trying to stab me with a broken bottle.

IMAG0148.jpg

Top Bottom