• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Macattk15

hey i wonder how the marniners are doing

iKnPbSsv4Y2Gs.gif

Felix well on his way to his 2nd Cy!

Line Drive caught by Ike Davis and the ballgame is over!

Matt Harvey throws 7 more shutout innings and the Mets win 5-0! Mets score on homers by Wright, Byrd and Lagares, who had a great day in the field. Matt Harvey Day is a success as they take 2 of 3 from the Phils, and now welcome the Atlanta Braves in for 4 rather important games.

Code:
[B][U]Pitchers	IP	 H	 R	ER	BB	SO	HR	PC-ST	ERA[/U][/B]
M Harvey
[I](W, 8-2)[/I]	7.0	3	0	0	0	10	0	112-75	2.23

jakncoke

Banned
Melancon melting down

edit; welp dp. not get this twat phillips out

edit2; reds really failed there lol. no out votto and phillips up next with bases load they get 1 run across

Line Drive caught by Ike Davis and the ballgame is over!

Matt Harvey throws 7 more shutout innings and the Mets win 5-0! Mets score on homers by Wright, Byrd and Lagares, who had a great day in the field. Matt Harvey Day is a success as they take 2 of 3 from the Phils, and now welcome the Atlanta Braves in for 4 rather important games.

Code:
[B][U]Pitchers	IP	 H	 R	ER	BB	SO	HR	PC-ST	ERA[/U][/B]
M Harvey
[I](W, 8-2)[/I]	7.0	3	0	0	0	10	0	112-75	2.23
The Mets haven't played an important game this year.

Today's Dodger attack was what we were envisioning at the beginning of the year. Crawford getting on base, Kemp, A-Gon and Hanley as a murderer's row. If we can get some diminished version of June Puig (OPS over .850 is all I'm hoping for), this offense is going to destroy teams.

Today's Dodger attack was what we were envisioning at the beginning of the year. Crawford getting on base, Kemp, A-Gon and Hanley as a murderer's row. If we can get some diminished version of June Puig (OPS over .850 is all I'm hoping for), this offense is going to destroy teams.

Kemp is ded

Too late

rekameohs

Banned
Kensuke Tanaka grounds into a double play, shortstop Cliff Pennington to second baseman Aaron Hill to first baseman Paul Goldschmidt to second baseman Aaron Hill. Hunter Pence scores. Brandon Belt out at 2nd. Kensuke Tanaka out at 2nd. Throwing error by second baseman Aaron Hill.

Lol

Still not taking first yet, Doyers

Orioles/Rangers blacked out because... they want me to watch the Yankees/Sox on ESPN which starts an hour later? Yeah that's just what an Orioles fan wants to watch. I don't get this at all. So glad this is the last year of this bullshit.

Edit: Maybe it's not the last year? Are blackouts only ending for Saturday Fox shit? I dunno. All is dumb.

Top Bottom