• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

RBH

He should have gone with "Bryan Raun"

I like Lloyd Braun.

tumblr_lhwlb0VNBE1qza49co1_500.png

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Why does ESPN have to put dumbass former players like Larkin and Schilling on TV? They add nothing to the conversation. Would rather hear what Keith Law has to say about this.
On Twitter Buster Olney was saying Braun should apologize for crushing the Dbacks in the 2011 playoffs. lol.

Thats an overpay for Garza. Rangers will continue to wmpty their farm for rentals. They sont have the offense ro compete this year. Olt is a AAAA player though.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
How does baseball have the stupidest players routinely on TV? McCarver, Larkin, Mitch Williams, holy shit. I'd rather watch howie long braid bradshaw's mullet.

Talon

How does baseball have the stupidest players routinely on TV? McCarver, Larkin, Mitch Williams, holy shit. I'd rather watch howie long braid bradshaw's mullet.
At least Buck Showalter isn't on the show anymore telling the most boring stories in human history.

JABEE

I wonder what the Phillies could get if they moved Cliff Lee at the deadline? How much money would the Phillies have to cover?

Syrinx

Hahahahahahaha Braun.

I can't believe the guy actually went and tried to defend himself like he did after his first suspension. Did he really think this wasn't going to catch up to him?

Top Bottom