• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Come on walk off home run!

Edit: MILLER TIME!! Let's goooooo!

tumblr_lovhvwFchM1qi3vlco1_500.gif

Macattk15

Fuck Ackley.

Joe Fann ‏@Joe_Fann 5m
Unreal Felix stats. In over 1/3 of his career starts he has allowed 1 run or less. Wow. #Mariners

Macattk15

Stupid ass offense that feels like destroying teams for 2 weeks and then gives Felix next to nothing.

And I have to watch a fucking game started by Jason Bay, Henry Blanco and Brendan Ryan.

Zunino is hurt for an extended time.

Please trade whoever you can M's and don't act like this is some cinderella story season.

rando14

Stupid ass offense that feels like destroying teams for 2 weeks and then gives Felix next to nothing.

And I have to watch a fucking game started by Jason Bay, Henry Blanco and Brendan Ryan.

Zunino is hurt for an extended time.

Please trade whoever you can M's and don't act like this is some cinderella story season.

Agreed. I want two or three pieces gone by next thursday. :p

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
God, they are going to tie this back up, aren't they?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, yup. That's about the most Mariner way to lose a game.

Chris R

Felix should have only pitched 8. FUCK going for the Cy with those CGs.

That or the team could man the fuck up and give him more than a single fucking run.

Macattk15

Felix should have only pitched 8. FUCK going for the Cy with those CGs.

That or the team could man the fuck up and give him more than a single fucking run.

No.

He was under 90 pitches going into the 9th. It's Felix.

He got fucked by 2 off the handle bloop hits. He still struck two people out that inning.

Macattk15

Also.

Why do MLB managers suck fucking ass?

Scott Diamond is fucking terrible (he is also just fucking terrible in general) against left handed batters. One wouldn't think this to be true since he is left handed, but he fucking is. So let's start all of our shitty RHB's!

God forbid anyone look up his stats pregame and then stack the line-up with the usual lefty heavy Mariner line-up.

Chris R

No.

He was under 90 pitches going into the 9th. It's Felix.

He got fucked by 2 off the handle bloop hits. He still struck two people out that inning.

His velocity looked off in that final inning to me but whatever. He should be getting more than a single run of support.

but then they've gotten worse every year since he took over.

Only if you are judging by final results. The 09 team was better then the 08 team but Cole flacked out during the WS, you cant blame the GM for that. They also had the best record in baseball in 2010 and 2011, but lost close series against the eventual WS winners.

Top Bottom