• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

The old blue are back

i04bLWEbJB47.gif

The Mets have optioned Kirk Nieuwenhuis to Triple-A Las Vegas.

The Mets will keep Jenrry Mejia on the roster as part of a six-man rotation.

This means the Mets will work with a four-man bench for the time being.
Wow... that's.. WOW.

I was certain Brown would go down. This pretty much means Lagares is the new everyday CF, he's the only guy who can play there. Also now they begin the process of limiting Harvey's innings by giving him an extra day of rest, and Mejia will get another chance to shine.

cashman

Banned
How long until the Rangers blow it up and start over?

Great news about the Phillies getting the cuban pitcher. The local media made it sound like they had no chance.

The Rangers are nine games over .500 have a good farm system and lots of players signed at reasonable rates. Why would they need to blow anything up?

Syrinx

Wow... that's.. WOW.

I was certain Brown would go down. This pretty much means Lagares is the new everyday CF, he's the only guy who can play there. Also now they begin the process of limiting Harvey's innings by giving him an extra day of rest, and Mejia will get another chance to shine.

I think Mejia earned himself a spot in the rotation with his performance today.

Still, four man bench is an iffy proposition.

Leaving the Nats game now. First time I've seen a walkoff homerun in person. Shit's exciting.

The Indians just did that now. Ryan Rayburn hit a 3 Run homer to go 11-8 After 11.

Great birthday present for me! Much better than two years ago I went on my birthday and we were no hit by the Angels xD

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Damn it. This is what happens when you give your ace 1 run to work with.

Top Bottom