• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Talon

Angels 1B/DH Albert Pujols reinjured his troublesome left foot during Friday night's loss to the Athletics and is headed back to Southern California to be re-evaluated. Meanwhile, the Angels placed him on the disabled list Sunday morning.

Pujols has been dealing with plantar fasciitis in his left foot for roughly the last decade and had previously indicated that he may undergo offseason surgery. At this point, though, he may not have much of a choice.
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/e...ols-likely-headed-to-dl-after-reinjuring-foot

jakncoke

Banned
I can't believe idiots on here are getting worked up over a baseball meltdown, like that's never happened before. Sit the fuck down, please.

Some new guy letting Sanjuro work him up. Like letting Eznark work you up in nfl-age. They are going to shit to poke and work people up. Way of gaf

Maybe you should search for entertainment more interesting than a child's game.
You'd have a point if baseball was invented by children, and hadn't been played by adults for over a hundred years.

What a dumb comeback.
I can't believe idiots on here are getting worked up over a baseball meltdown, like that's never happened before. Sit the fuck down, please.
Just because it happens a lot doesn't mean it's not fucking stupid that grown men act that way.

Friggz

So, beating up a telephone is classless, but wanting to see a player seriously injured is not.

Got it!

beating up a telephone is hardly a cause for concern of mine. I dont even care about that. This is going back 10 years. Oritz has always gotten away with shit with no sort of repercussion. He should have been drilled.

Friggz

Some new guy letting Sanjuro work him up. Like letting Eznark work you up in nfl-age. They are going to shit to poke and work people up. Way of gaf

hardly a new guy, but i dont frequent the mlb board enough becuase of a lack of intelligent conversation.

Sanjuro

You'd have a point if baseball was invented by children, and hadn't been played by adults for over a hundred years.

What a dumb comeback.

Just because it happens a lot doesn't mean it's not fucking stupid that grown men act that way.

Actually it was the perfect comeback to your nonsense.

Adults have played baseball for over a hundred years? I need crystal clear HD footage to prove that absurd notion. Pretty sure the HoF inductees today are just creations of a name generator.

Actually it was the perfect comeback to your nonsense.

Adults have played baseball for over a hundred years? I need crystal clear HD footage to prove that absurd notion. Pretty sure the HoF inductees today are just creations of a name generator.
Something that doesn't make any sense isn't a good comeback. Though I shouldn't expect a good debate with someone who gets giddy when someone beats up a phone.

Riggs

Banned
hardly a new guy, but i dont frequent the mlb board enough becuase of a lack of intelligent conversation.

Dude ...

I hate the yankees so much, and I would never wish for any of them to get beamed in the head. You are wrong, sorry. Now prepare to get run over in GTA V.

tumblr_ln6e7vogEw1qlh9eeo1_500.gif

Sanjuro

Just because you say that doesn't make it true. You're just doing the cliche internet thing when someone doesn't have a leg to stand on. Pretend you're right all along with no basis for it.

No, I'm doing that same thing that you just did before that other thing.

Top Bottom