• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Friggz

well excuse me your highness that we aren't smarter than you......

admittedly i did come off like a dick in my comment, but that wasnt really my intent. I used to work for the front office of a team (from ages 22-25, first job out of college), so really digging into numbers and spending hours analyzing them is something you dont really find here. and having a short fuse doesnt help my cause when trying to converse with a more slightly casual fan.

Hey, Frankman does not post that much.
i2CwzyUgikKCL.gif

jbug617

Banned
I don't think the Red Sox will get Peavy based off this tweet.

@JeffPassan 1m

Jake Peavy trade is not imminent, according to interested teams. Sox GM Rick Hahn still shopping best deal. Asking price higher than Garza.

harSon

Banned
I feel bad for you guys. Team was looking good and now they're spiraling. I want to see the Pirates in the playoffs.

We're 10-12 since hitting our high point, and 5-5 in our last 10 games. That's not good, but I wouldn't call it spiraling. At least our pitching hasn't fallen from under us like last season. We're losing close low scoring games, so all it's going to take for us to start winning games is our offense to be mediocre... instead of putrid like it is right now.

We're 10-12 since hitting our high point, and 5-5 in our last 10 games. That's not good, but I wouldn't call it spiraling. At least our pitching hasn't fallen from under us like last season. We're losing close low scoring games, so all it's going to take for us to start winning games is our offense to be mediocre... instead of putrid like it is right now.
Ah that doesn't sound too bad from what I thought was happening. I haven't really been keeping up on other teams lately so I thought it was worse than what is actually going on. Hopefully they bounce back.

Top Bottom