• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Talon

I also wish there wasn't a huge Holiday Inn blocking the Philadelphia skyline.

054holidayinn.jpg

I thought you were joking.

This is somehow worse than the condos on Petco.

Cubs going for their first sweep in SF since 1993. Giants have 7 errors in past 4 games, leading majors with 76 on the year.

I hope Oakland gets Peavy.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Alfonso, what's it like to be back with the yankees?

Soriano: Because the sky looks really stra̙̬ͮ͑̌ͪ̀nͩ͑͜g͇̦͛̋̑͜e̗̭̮̣̰͟ ̘̈́̏a̪ṇͤ͊d͚̩͔̦̯̃ͮͦͨ̑ ̲͍̭ͯ͋t̫̥̺̰̻͇͚̎ͦ͆ͬ̂͝h͎ͭ̌̀͒ͦ̂ê̓̎͗̽r̢̖͚e͕̞̩̗̜͌̓̾͟'̛͔̩͓̲̘͆ͅs̭̪̠͆̔̽̆ ̬̠̼̉̔ͮa̮͙͚̺̗̼͓̳̩̋ͯ̓͘͠ ̗̮̼̙͇̰̱̮͌̉̇͞w̸͍͍̫̞͎͕͎ͨ̔̄̀e̬̪͍͍̩̣̙͒ͯ̓̃̋̊̇i̓̌͏̖̗̙̬͖r̿͌͆͐͌̉ͣ͡ͅḓ̸͖͖̺͔̼̃͆̉̈̀̇̿͢ ̥̫ ̴̮̬͇̫͇̤̦̲̄̈́͆ͣ̋ͬ̊͡nͦͭ̾ͬ̓҉̗͎͔͈͚̫̗͉o̸̟̥̥͙̬̭̜͈͆̓͒͒ͫ̇͗ͅị̽̅͊ͤ̊̆̌̕ͅs̛̹̦̩̠͈̗̼͌̉͒͑ͅ e͆̅̇ͪ͑̄ͨ҉̖̱̭͓́ ̷̡͍̒ͭ̌̀͂ͬ̒̈́͒͡ͅl͈͙̚i̫̫̯̮̝̲̪̙̎ͣ̈́́ͯ͌̋ͧ͜k̵̡͇̞͍̜͓͖̺͇̱͈̼̝͋̑̔̄̋̃̐̎ͩ̀̕e̅̃͌ͧͩ̔ͦͪ̃͂̏̉ ̛̠̦̤͇̳̘͔͚̺̞̺̇̾ͫ̆͐́͠͞ ̵̢̘̼̤̙̬̥͈̣̰̳̝̦̘̺̭͇ͨ̍ͯͥͣ̀͢á̴̢̡̤͍̠̗̮̰̖̪̥̖̳̖̖͍̗͕̮̠ͪͫ̉̔̆̿̀͒̀̍̃̎̀͜ ̡̖̯̗̘̼̘̹̞̺̩͍͙͔͇̗͐̑͗ͫͧ̎ͮͩ͑̍̊ͯ̿́ͅͅw̔ͦͭ̌̔̄̔͆ͮ̉̄̾̀͑̈́ͭ͡҉̴̭̹̬̩̬̭ò̒ͦ̋ͥ̐ͧ͒͂̓̓͋͢҉͠҉ ̯͔̻̫͇͙̗͓m̨̖̭̦̻͖̝͔̞̭̩̠̪̲͖̪̻̱͙̭͑͂̿̃͑ͪ̏̄̈ͥ̆̚̚̚͘͠͡ā̲̖̩͎͖̳̲̬̩̪̓ͬ̈́̾ͬ̈̌͌̆̆̄͛̚͞͝ͅn ̢͆̄͗̌͗ͭ́̚҉̖̼͇̺̙̺̠͕͕̭̻̱ ͈̹͉̤̻̤̰̜̯̩ͪͯ̒ͩ̓͗͑͑̎̌̋́̅̈́̓̀͟͝͠ͅc̶̴̨͎̣͈̱͇̠͖̝̳̙͉͖̹̺̼̩̳̔̂͆ͦ̿̕͝ͅr̓͒̽̽̄̄͆ͮ͊̿̌̏ͩͫ̓

Reporter: Yes

Biogenesis suspensions are coming next week. Everyone will be suspended for the rest of the season. A-Rod will either receive a lifetime ban or will be suspended for the rest of the season and all of 2014.

Top Bottom