• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Talon

broom.png

Meier

Didn't see these posted yet. I'm not sure if this is all of Girls Generation or not, but they were at the game. I wonder how happy Ryu was.

980028_10152073442018508_80644507_o.jpg

072813js008.jpg

072813js070.jpg

072813js128.jpg

072813js141.jpg

072813js160.jpg

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Here is the Braves rotation for the four-game series against the Rockies:

Brandon Beachy
Alex Wood
Mike Minor
Julio Teheran

hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

RBH

"I definitely didn't come here for this," Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon told MLB.com.

Papelbon is among the names being bandied about as a potential trade chip if the Phillies decide to deal away pieces as they look to build toward the future. He signed a four-year, $50 million deal in 2011 and is 2-0 with a 2.21 ERA and 20 saves in 25 opportunities this season.

Yet he does not want to be moved -- unless the Phillies continue their losing ways.

"No, I would like to stay here," said Papelbon. "But if I'm going to have to put up with this year after year, then no, I don't want to be here. Why would you? Why would anybody?"
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9...s-philadelphia-phillies-need-sweeping-changes

:lol

Blearth

Banned
My new goal for the season is to see the A's and Dodgers get eliminated.

Giants only do well in even years anyway. Watch out for us in 2014.

There's some speculation that the Rangers might offer Joe Nathan to the Dodgers for Andre Ethier...

Seems the Rangers know Nelson Cruz is about to go bye bye.

eznark

Banned
Expected Biogenesis suspensions this week:

-- Alex Rodriguez
-- Melky Cabrera
-- Nelson Cruz
-- Bartolo Colon
-- Yasmani Grandal
-- Francisco Cervelli
-- Jesus Montero
-- Jhonny Peralta
-- Cesar Puello
-- Fernando Martinez
-- Everth Cabrera
-- Fautino de los Santos
-- Jordan Norberto

Gio Gonzalez and Robinson Cano were cleared of any discipline. Gio's name showed up in records, but the two substances he purchased were not MLB banned and were for his father. The name of Cano's charity spokeswoman showed up, but there was no evidence of Cano being involved.

Everyone will suspended for the remainder of the 2013 season, including the postseason. Alex Rodriguez is specifically looking at either a lifetime suspension or a suspension for all of 2014.

I demand all of these teams apologize for all the games they won.

Top Bottom