• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

you on point fife?

not quite tip

that looked pretty catchable if hanley just backed up instead of running towards 3rd and then backing up

rando14

Please don't lose another game to a shitty team, O's. :(

2510825375_176f1608a0.jpg

Meier

Withrow you fucking beauty! No QS for me from Fife which could end up making me lose my fantasy matchup this week but that's okay.

jakncoke

Banned
2 pirates teams won 68 in a season 2007 and 1939. Man people in early century had weird names. Elbie, Pep, Arky, Fern, Heinie, Rip, Oad

harSon

Banned
2 pirates teams won 68 in a season 2007 and 1939. Man people in early century had weird names. Elbie, Pep, Arky, Fern, Heinie, Rip, Oad

We're 23 games over .500 with 51 games left in the season. We'd have to go 13-38 from this point on to tank under .500

I hope the injury doesn't take him out for long. He's the reason we're doing so well. If he's gone for the Cardinals series then we could be screwed.

He was holding his shoulder ... ?

Maybe injured trying to stop the fall? The replay looks like it would hurt his legs but that didn't seem to be what was bothering him.

RBH

He did use the phrase "penciled in," but as of now, New York Yankees manager Joe Girardi said he is planning on using Alex Rodriguez in his starting lineup when the Yankees open a three-game series against the White Sox in Chicago Monday night.

Provided, of course, that his lightning-rod third baseman is available to him.

"I think all of us are curious what's going to happen, and is Alex going to be a player for us tomorrow, and what's going to happen with the other guys that are involved in this?" Girardi said, referring to the suspensions expected to be handed down by MLB Monday in regards to the Biogenesis case. "[But] in my mind I have him penciled in there tomorrow."

The Yankees expect Rodriguez to be eligible to play Monday night, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Buster Olney, because they expect his suspension to be tied solely to a drug-policy violation and thus eligible to be appealed.

a-rod.jpg

a-rod.jpg

a-rod.jpg

Top Bottom