• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

jakncoke

Banned
Our next win will give this season something in common with the 2005, 2006 and 2008 teams. All had 67 wins. Difference being we're in early August this time and they finished. Hell yeah!

lol. Chris Perez was dicking around with the Marlins in the 9th wanting to give us heart attacks. He had a 4-2 lead, then gives up a run and puts runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out.

Gets a lucky roller to first to look the runner back to 3rd, then a fly to Bourn to end the game.

That Puig catch will make the top 10 list on SC.

So goood!

puig_wall_catch_2013-08-03.gif

zulux21

Scherzer 16-1, seven game win streak. Feels good.

part of me is hoping the scherzer wins the rest of his starts and ends up going like 26-1, but in each of those starts the tigers offense is just crazy to cover him, while he ends up giving up like 6 runs per game in each of those starts only lasting 6 innings per (aka 60 more innings giving up 60 runs assuming 10 more starts) as I am curious if a 26-1 record would trump a 4.60 era lol to still give him a cy young :p
(as it stands if he makes it to 20 plus wins with having over 20 more wins than losses and an era below 3 i have a feeling he will have the cy young no problem even if others might be more deserving :p)

either way here is hoping the tigers win tomorrow (and the astros and marlins do as well :p)

Top Bottom