• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'd rather they just pull Niese now, but that's not going to happen and the Mets will be losing 7-5 soon enough.

RBH

ngbbs415e3493555af.jpg

Syrinx

Ike's walking a shit-ton lately. When are pitchers going to learn that he's not waving mindlessly at those pitches in the dirt anymore?

Wilmer Flores batting with the bases loaded AGAIN.

EDIT: LOL @ that strike call. Look, you can have a large or small zone. Just be fucking consistent.

JABEE

Strasburg looks like he's injured. He looked like he hurt his leg or back throwing a pitch in the Top of the 2nd. Just limped off the field after laying down a bunt.

That was terrible, poor throw by Niese but what was Quintanilla doing? Quintanilla's gotta get the bag, he stopped for some reason. That's not all on Niese.

Chuck

Still without luck
Jeez, how many fat players do the Giants have? Fat pitcher almost ran into fat third baseman.

If I was talented I guess i would make the ball a donut in a gif. Giant game top of the eighth for those who are...

Top Bottom