• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Being swept just means your entire team lost the series. The Cardinals got lucky as hell in both series'. Fucking Pete Kozma and Daniel Douchebag Descalso. I wish I drank more because I still remember too much of that night.

Personally, I'm still trying to figure out why Davey allowed Storen to pitch to Kozma with first base open and two outs with Jason Motte on deck.

rando14

Goddammit Mariners! Worthless fucks.

iiU0MNqtYJT0m.gif

JABEE

At least Ruf, Asche and Brown seem like they could be players. If only 1B was open for Ruf to takeover.

Next Season

1. CF Revere
2. SS Rollins
3. 2B Utley
4. RF Brown (Make Way for Ruf to play LF)
5. 1B Howard
6. LF Ruf
7. 3B Asche
8. C ???
9. P Hamels

It's going to be interesting to see if a piece like Rollins could be moved. Will Asche do enough to earn the 3B spot next season? It will also be interesting to see if Ruiz is back or if they will try to go after a big name catcher like McCann. There will also most likely be a new manager. Ryne Sandberg?

I really like what I'm seeing from Rug and Asche.

JABEE

Amaro. The only thing that could hold them back from dropping crazy money on him is that he's not a right-handed bat, but when has that stopped Amaro.

McCann is a good character guy who has been a consistent All Star Catcher in the league. He sounds like a prime candidate for Ruben Amaro's gaze.

Top Bottom