• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

... wha? How has Mattingly not chewed him out about it?

Because he's not doing it to upset the other team. That's just the way he catches the ball.

For the record, you're talking about Puig resting his hand by his chest to catch the ball right? Right before he made the catch I looked at my laptop.

For the record, you're talking about Puig resting his hand by his chest to catch the ball right? Right before he made the catch I looked at my laptop.
No, it's his body completely out of position and the glove being at waist level making the catch with him not even looking at the ball.

Between the Reyes/Pagan/Bay injuries, the Ryan Church game and now this series, Dodger stadium has been hell to us over the past 5 years. Nothing ever good happens to the Met sin LA since 2006. Effing hate California and their lattes and their sex orgies and shit.

Between the Reyes/Pagan/Bay injuries, the Ryan Church game and now this series, Dodger stadium has been hell to us over the past 5 years. Nothing ever good happens to the Met sin LA since 2006. Effing hate California and their lattes and their sex orgies and shit.

I went to a playoff game between the Dodgers and Mets. The Dodgers lost. This is payback.

You leave the sex orgies out of this.

Down here in southern california we do get monkey sounding pigeons.
1375932935000.gif

Harry staph plz

Top Bottom