• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

SORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANO!!!!!

iv7PhlR.gif

3N16MA

Banned
LOL @ Yankees for trading Soriano in the first place...

he'll fit in well as a Yankee then..lol

You're talking about the team that has some of the best plate discipline in the league over the last decade+ or the one that was scrapped together when the starters went on the DL?

rekameohs

Banned
This reminds me of when everyone thought that Vernon Wells would be an amazing player this season for the Yankees during his first week.

RGVNOE

Shelby really struggling against lefties, even vs liriano he had trouble throwing it over the plate

Another DP, hope Yadi hits after Holliday tomorrow

You're talking about the team that has some of the best plate discipline in the league over the last decade+ or the one that was scrapped together when the starters went on the DL?
We have one of our best players and 2 of our decent pitchers on the DL and we are finding a way.

I'm just glad McCourt is gone and finally got owners that care. It's been a while since the O'Malley days

3N16MA

Banned
It's like playing a home game in Toronto.

It's the same when I go to see the Yanks. Yankee fans seem to outnumber Jays fans at Rogers Centre. The "fans" from earlier in the season have now vanished and are awaiting the start of the NHL season to watch the Leafs accomplish nothing.

JABEE

Every player the Phillies have brought in over the past 2 years have been dreadful. I think Michael Young may be the only exception.

Top Bottom