• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Meier

1185106_10152122603743508_2109161885_n.jpg

This doesn't feel right. Hope he pans out though!

Former Yankee Chad Curtis Convicted of Sexually Abusing Three Teen Girls

Former Yankee Chad Curtis was convicted this afternoon on six counts of criminal sexual conduct. A Barry County jury only needed a few hours to find him guilty on all counts.

Two 15-year-old female students accused him of inappropriately touching their buttocks. Another 16-year-old female student came forward, accusing him of touching her genital area, as well as fondling and kissing her breasts. Curtis was the Lakewood School weight room trainer at the time of the incidents. He denied all the charges and pled not guilty.

Curtis, 44, is facing 15 years in prison.

In his 10-season MLB career, he played for the Angels (1992-1994), Tigers (1995-1996), Dodgers (1996), Indians (1997), Yankees (1997-1999), and Rangers (2001-2002).

He is best remembered for hitting a walk-off home run in the extra innings of Game 3 of the 1999 World Series to give the Yankees a 3-0 series lead against the Braves.

Glad to see Charlie gone. They need to give Ryan a shot and see if he should be the manager next year or not. Next year is basically the last year for this group, they need to change something up and see if it can help.

Aslo my god at Arod diming out a teammate. I cant believe he would do that. I get turning in Bruan after what he did but you can turn in a guy who is on the same team.

RGVNOE

well hopefully we can avoid a sweep this series, it's not looking good right now hopefully Kelly has a god start and hopefully they get some hits tomorrow

Glad to see Charlie gone. They need to give Ryan a shot and see if he should be the manager next year or not. Next year is basically the last year for this group, they need to change something up and see if it can help.

Aslo my god at Arod diming out a teammate. I cant believe he would do that. I get turning in Bruan after what he did but you can turn in a guy who is on the same team.

It's not Ryan it's Ryne.

jbug617

Banned
I forgot about this Steinbrenner quote after he acquired ARod.

"We understand that John Henry must be embarrassed, frustrated and disappointed by his failure in this transaction. Unlike the Yankees, he chose not to go the extra distance for his fans in Boston."

jakncoke

Banned
I cant wait till Cole a pitcher instead of just a gasser. Fucking lighting bitches up with his near 100 then break their knees with curves and such.

3N16MA

Banned
Claiborne down to AAA to open up a spot for Reynolds. That is a solid bullpen arm which means Reynolds better fucking do something.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Spoiler alert: Ryne isn't gonna do shit with that roster. Cholly didn't hand out all those horrible contracts. He's a good guy who is taking the fall for a really, really shitty GM.

Top Bottom