• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

lucius

Just so glad MLB has cleaned up the sport, such integrity a tremendous move, all kids can now look to MLB players as role models finally. Just do it natural like the Red Sox players over the years. Thank you Bud Selig

sangreal

Glad to see Charlie gone. They need to give Ryan a shot and see if he should be the manager next year or not. Next year is basically the last year for this group, they need to change something up and see if it can help.

Aslo my god at Arod diming out a teammate. I cant believe he would do that. I get turning in Bruan after what he did but you can turn in a guy who is on the same team.

You shouldn't believe anything the press writes about arod. Francesa had Bill Madden (ny daily news) on this week and grilled him on his crusade against arod and he couldn't come up with any justification other than arod has multiple violations. When asked why Braun doesn't get the same treatment he said that Braun's failed test was from biogenesis (biogenesis opened the following year) -- no mention of Manny and his treatment. He also spouted a bunch of other incorrect stories about "team arod" like arod turned down a deal the union wanted him to take (the union has said they never offered him the deal they wanted him to take). Since he is the #1 all-things-arod reporter it made me realize these guys have no idea what they're talking about

sorry if this is incoherent, im drunk

Silkworm

Dang. Maybe time for the bullpen for the Dodgers. Of course a double play would help.

Edit: Come on Paco, get the Dodgers out of this inning! Go Gators :)

Runus

Apparently the Braves would like to start a brawl tonight. It was funny at first, but now I just want them to finish the game. I think Harper has learned his lesson now.

Sanjuro

Apparently the Braves would like to start a brawl tonight. It was funny at first, but now I just want them to finish the game. I think Harper has learned his lesson now.

Harper is one of the biggest assholes in the league, don't blame them. There was a kid in line at the theater the other day with a Harper t-shirt...I almost wanted to get into a fight with him.

Runus

Harper is one of the biggest assholes in the league, don't blame them. There was a kid in line at the theater the other day with a Harper t-shirt...I almost wanted to get into a fight with him.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the guy, but it keeps giving them extra outs. And now they just tied it. Sigh.

Top Bottom