• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Jesus, it's like Dom Brown just woke up one day and decided he wanted to be the best player in the majors. 1 BB and 1 hit in 2 PAs so far tonight, 1 RS, and 2 SBs. Even when he's not jacking balls out of the park, he's doing damage.

JABEE

Jesus, it's like Dom Brown just woke up one day and decided he wanted to be the best player in the majors. 1 BB and 1 hit in 2 PAs so far tonight, 1 RS, and 2 SBs. Even when he's not jacking balls out of the park, he's doing damage.
He's finally living up to the hype as the number one prospect in the country.

He was drafted in the 21st round too.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I like HS picks, especially pitchers

The mlb draft is such a crapshoot anyway, you might as well get them young
It's also hard to really get excited about any of this, considering most of these guys are years away from the majors.

3N16MA

Banned
Stanek might be on the board for the Yanks. Along with Jagielo, Judge, Wilson, Denney, Manaea, Clarkin, and Kaminsky.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rays took a catcher, sweet!

Maybe one day we'll have a catcher who doesn't suck. Taking Tim Beckham instead of Posey still makes me sad.

Because unless they're a senior, they can just go back to school and reenter the draft next year and try again for a higher slot (a lot more money). The Yankees only hope is to get lucky with a reach or a mediocre player. More likely to end up with the Cito Culvers of the world

Gerrit Cole (2011 #1 - PIT) and Gray (2013 #3 - COL) are both former Yankee picks :(

damn, just imagine what we could have done...
where can I read a scounting report on the Yanks picks?

Top Bottom