• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Enron

Banned
I miss last year's twittergirl, but Elizabeth Moreau is pretty cute

Medlen - Calf contusion. Will not miss any starts.

Runus

Calf contusion for Medlen. Expected to make next start.

Edit: beaten like the Braves tonight. Maybe... You never know.

Opiate

The Cardinals/Royals game last night was painful to watch. Near the end, the crowd was chanting "Card-i-nals! Card-i-nals!" very loudly.

Keep in mind this was at Kauffman. This didn't actually make me happy; I'm not a fan of picking on struggling small market teams.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Medlen - Calf contusion. Will not miss any starts.
YmGK0li.jpg

Good start by Hefner wil solidified his hold on a rotation spot. Gee likely to be demoted when Wheeler is promoted according to DiComo.

Link

The Autumn Wind
The 7 Line is in the upper deck in left field. They're the guys who are leading the Mets role call chants you hear, awesome.
They were at Wrigley earlier this season. I love those guys.

Not a good pitch from Hefner. Thankfully the bases were empty.

Good sart by Hefner wil solidified his hold on a rotation spot. Gee likely to be demoted when Wheeler is promoted according to DiComo.
Gee should, he's lost alot of stamina and could use a month to get it back. Gee's in the longterm plan, Hef can play spot starter until then.

harSon

Banned
Not liking our team over the last few series. It's mediocre to putrid offense, propped up by stellar pitching and defense. It's not a sustainable formula...

Link

The Autumn Wind
Random thought: I love how Ankiel always uses two hands to catch pop-flies. Such a lost basic fundamental.

jakncoke

Banned
Come on Alvarez 3 run shot out into the river!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOLY FUCKINGS SHIT

Top Bottom