• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

sangreal

I guess this will be Nova's chance to try and steal his spot back

e: way to fuck the DP Nix. Wonder what Suzyn has to say about this

FS Detroit: "How will Sanchez be able to take care of Walker? He is swinging that hot bat."
"Avoid pitching down the middle of the strikezone"

*Sanchez then pitches right down the middle and Walker singles*

Only 5 outs in, and I'm sure he'll get rung up here soon, but Arroyo's stuff looks awesome today. Best I can remember.

When he gives up 6 runs, I'll look silly for saying this. So let me just say this: Through the first 2 innings, he looked like he was heading for a complete game.

Link

The Autumn Wind
What the hell? I get home and turn on the game and the Mets scored 5 runs in the 1st?!

Now is there any way Hefner holds this lead?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Good shutdown inning for Hefner (doesn't seem the Mets get many of those), although taking 22 pitches to do it, this is going to be an early bullpen night. Eep.

Runus

Well Medlen is out of the game injured and Braves fail to score a runner on third with no outs. Fantastic!....

sangreal

nice shot of the umps dick

ump.gif

not cropped

Link

The Autumn Wind
Thought that was a warning track out. Dat jetstream.

EDIT - 5 pitch inning. Hefner really needed that.

Runus

how badly is medlen hurt? I missed it, was cooking.

Not sure. Got hit flush on the back of the knee with a line drive. Finished the inning, but didn't pitch well after. They haven't updated anything yet. Hopefully just a bad bruise.

Top Bottom