• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

mohuerta

It can be done, but I don't remember the exact steps and not a quick process. Takes a few minutes, and then you don't get the good video quality, but still watch the game.

Edit: only done it a couple times, following instructions. not something I did off the top of my head.

Ryck

It can be done, but I don't remember the exact steps and not a quick process. Takes a few minutes, and then you don't get the good video quality, but still watch the game.
Not when it's the "baseball night in America " broadcasts. Those are national black out.

Link

The Autumn Wind

Edit: only done it a couple times, following instructions. not something I did off the top of my head.
Sounds to me like you just found a website with the Fox stream.

harSon

Banned
Excited to see Cole make his first start next week. I don't think he's quite ready, but it's always exciting to see the future of your franchise make their debut.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Evan_P_Grant
I also expect double whammy, Nathan warmed up at least six times Saturday, may make him unavailable Sunday

lol

Ankiel DEAd and Captain Kirk is back. Been killin it in the minors.

He's been hitting .232 this year.

Honestly don't even know why they bothered with Ankiel if they weren't going to give him a fair shot, his performance really didn't dictate that DFA.

Evan_P_Grant
I also expect double whammy, Nathan warmed up at least six times Saturday, may make him unavailable Sunday

lol

He's been hitting .232 this year.

Honestly don't even know why they bothered with Ankiel if they weren't going to give him a fair shot, his performance really didn't dictate that DFA.
I mean he has 7 hrs in last 10 gms, something like that.

Reds are in freefall mode. The St. Louis game yesterday was the first game they lost that they should have lost. Wait for the bullpen to fuck it up. Especially against an admittedly superior St. Louis team.
Well, Latos is through 7. Assuming he's done, there's only one more frame before Chapman.

Our singles attack doesn't work so well when we aren't bunching them up together.

Well, Latos is through 7. Assuming he's done, there's only one more frame before Chapman.

Our singles attack doesn't work so well when we aren't bunching them up together.

Wait for it. Reds are a great team, but have bad luck. What I mean is, the Reds SHOULD close this game out. But, things aren't happening as they should lately

Call me negative, but they also call me Vastradamas for a reason.

(Nobody calls me Vastradamas, but it's so annoying I keep it going.)

Wait for it. Reds are a great team, but have bad luck. What I mean is, the Reds SHOULD close this game out. But, things aren't happening as they should lately

Call me negative, but they also call me Vastradamas for a reason.

(Nobody calls me Vastradamas, but it's so annoying I keep it going.)
Would take an epic Reds bullpen meltdown at this rate. Maness getting knocked around.

IT's amazing. It happens the same way every time.

2 easy outs in the 8th.
Then a walk.
Then a HR.

and it's going to happen tonight, too. Watch:

I swear, if this comes true...

Guys, it's not that I can predict the future... it's that my reverse jinx powers were sapped last October.

EDIT: OH THANK GOD. It was close to happening AGAIN, I would have quit for the year.

Nope. Has Chapman ever blown a save against the Cards? I don't recall it ever happening.

Well, I was at a game once where he blew a 'hold.' This was 2 years prior, before he was the closer. It was the game after the All Star break where Phillips hit the walk-off. Do you remember? That was when he was straight-up BUSTED, had no control over his stuff.

Well, I was at a game once where he blew a 'hold.' This was 2 years prior, before he was the closer. It was the game after the All Star break where Phillips hit the walk-off. Do you remember? That was when he was straight-up BUSTED, had no control over his stuff.
I don't remember the game you're referring to but suffice to say, he's gotten better since then.

Ah, Ty Wigginton. Our power RHB off the bench. *vomits*

I don't remember the game you're referring to but suffice to say, he's gotten better since then.

Ah, Ty Wigginton. Our power RHB off the bench. *vomits*

They'll blow it. Reds just can't seem to pass the Cardinals.

Wish this game would end so I could go get my run in.

EDIT: Reds win with assist from umps! I can't believe the Reds won a game against the Cardinals, holy shit.

Top Bottom