• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Syrinx

I just got home...

ummm, when did the game end? I'm re-watching it on PS3 and gawd damn, so many chances to win...

EDIT after 17th inning: Jesus fucking Christ Ankiel. Can you fucking strike out some more on high outside pitches? Fucking playing like shit in extras, Lagares needs to be getting his time or bring up Nieuwenhuis.

You've probably already heard this, but Ankiel got DFA'd and Nieuwenhuis called up.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I would have uncontrollable happiness if Dan Uggla or B.J. Upton could hit that well.
Upton is at least back to normal now. Hitting .240/.406/.480 this month. If this continues then he should be batting leadoff. Much better than simmons and his sub .300 obp.

10.8% BB rate for BJ this season.

Braves/Dodgers lineups.

Braves 6/9/2013 Lineup
1. Andrelton Simmons - SS
2. Jason Heyward - RF
3. Justin Upton - LF
4. Freddie Freeman - 1B
5. Evan Gattis - C
6. Dan Uggla - 2B
7. Ramiro Pena - 3B
8. Jordan Schafer - CF
9. Mike Minor - P

Dodgers 6/9/2013 Lineup
1. Yasiel Puig - RF
2. Nick Punto - SS
3. Adrian Gonzalez - 1B
4. Scott Van Slyke - LF
5. Luis Cruz - 3B
6. Skip Schumaker - CF
7. Tim Federowicz - C
8. Mark Ellis - 2B
9. Matt Magill - P

suEcide

No he's a great base runner usually. He really had no reason to even leave the base there, I wonder what the hell the third base coach was doing on that play.

It's going to be another strange and twisted game. It'd be an honour to sweep you guys.

rando14

Might as well just go another 20 innings and lose again, you worthless pieces of shit.

tumblr_mcb1j9RPyj1rt57sqo1_400.gif

suEcide

Thad waltzing in to drive that final nail in the coffin for the Jays. Still, 2 outta 3 against Texas has certainly exceeded all expectations.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Is an MLB team allowed to forfeit a game? Because that's what the Mets should just do right now.

Malo

Banned
Anthony Rieber ‏@therealarieber
If you're a Yankees fan, you're going to love what the scouts who watched Pineda just said. First nugget: They had him touching 95.
For a first outing? "Looked like the guy I saw in Tacoma a couple of years ago." One scout, from an AL rival, said: "Unfortunately for us."
Pretty encouraging.

Link

The Autumn Wind
You know what, Frank? I'll be as negative as I want about this team, because they legit fucking suck.

Top Bottom