• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

dmag1223

A little late, but this was a big win tonight. We won the game we should have in the series and avoided a disastrous sweep.

Braves pitchers say fuck the DH.

Hudson, Minor, now Medlen all have home runs this year.

Kris Medlen (1) now has more home runs in Dodger Stadium this year than Matt Kemp (0).

While true, why sign him in the first place? Though I guess I should stop asking questions that assume this team knows what they're doing.

Mets CF'ers were 30th in MLB in OPS when they signed Ankiel, who was hitting .294 when Houston released him. I guess they thought he'd pull them up to 29th?

I just got home...

ummm, when did the game end? I'm re-watching it on PS3 and gawd damn, so many chances to win...

EDIT after 17th inning: Jesus fucking Christ Ankiel. Can you fucking strike out some more on high outside pitches? Fucking playing like shit in extras, Lagares needs to be getting his time or bring up Nieuwenhuis.

We can't do anything right this year. Why is it so hard to just catch a fucking ball or play solid , smart defense. You get paid millions of dollars to not make these stupid mental lapses. THIS IS ALL YOU DO IN YOUR LIFE FOR ONLY LIKE 4 HOURS A DAY. PAY ATTENTION TO THE RUNNER AT THIRD.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Can someone tell Puig and other players to stop sliding head first, jesus.
Seriously. I'm amazed how many major league players do this. The only time it is ever acceptable is to avoid a tag.

EDIT - I misread your post. Mine is in reference to sliding into first base.

Ryck

I kinda want to see Puig vs Kimbrel.

Edit: oh well...

Also:
A48004EB-CB28-4C53-A8F6-C9AC74489B11-3452-0000040E5626D89D_zps0e15f104.jpg

Just got back from the game and had quite a day at Dodger Stadium. We're heading up to the stadium and had to wait 5 minutes for this huge group of at least 30 nude bicyclists make a turn at an intersection. Watched the Old Timers game and heard Lasorda slip in an f-bomb towards Billy Crystal. Watched Puig make a throw to third that instantly got me hard. Watched Puig's head-first slide into first which got me down on my knees and pray to the high heavens that he didn't just hurt himself. Saw Stephen Fife give him two homers which included Medlen's. Then saw Mark Ellis ruin a perfectly good setup for Puig to try to get us a walk-off win or at least a tie.

An eventful day that ended in another loss. Why do the Dodgers always lose when I go to games?

Just got back from the game and had quite a day at Dodger Stadium. We're heading up to the stadium and had to wait 5 minutes for this huge group of at least 30 nude bicyclists make a turn at an intersection. Watched the Old Timers game and heard Lasorda slip in an f-bomb towards Billy Crystal. Watched Puig make a throw to third that instantly got me hard. Watched Puig's head-first slide into first which got me down on my knees and pray to the high heavens that he didn't just hurt himself. Saw Stephen Fife give him two homers which included Medlen's. Then saw Mark Ellis ruin a perfectly good setup for Puig to try to get us a walk-off win or at least a tie.

An eventful day that ended in another loss. Why do the Dodgers always lose when I go to games?

I figured you was at the game. The head first slide by Puig was so dumb. Someone should tell him to never do that again.

I figured you was at the game. The head first slide by Puig was so dumb. Someone should tell him to never do that again.
I'm sure he was told right as he went back to the dugout. It was a pretty stupid move and I hate seeing people do it because the amount of risk isn't worth it. Hopefully he knows not to do it again. After the inning was over I saw him run back to his spot and throw the ball around a few times with Ethier. He was shaking his throwing arm around a bit after each toss so I hope he's all right.

Damn Harry every time you go to the game they lose.. :p

J/k

I was rooting for them while losing my parlay.

Damn 110° all weekend in Vegas.

Damn Harry every time you go to the game they lose.. :p

J/k

I was rooting for them while losing my parlay.

Damn 110° all weekend in Vegas.
I think I've only seen them win once the past 5 games that I've gone to counting last season.

They're bound to lose when I'm there. I believe I'm cursed.

just coming to post this. sad, but luckily we have the rotation to be able to absorb a minor injury rather than throw him out there and take a chance. drew smyly getting the start I presume?

Jose Alvarez, 5-4 with a 2.42 era in triple-a, let's see what he's got in his mlb debut.

Top Bottom