• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Im glad Valverde made your day, Duane.

Lol, how can I not love that guy?

Ah nice yeah, thankfully I can hear it on the regular radio but I need to find a way to stream the game video at work. I tried MLB.tv but I'm in the black out zone. ( im like 15 min from the ballpark)

Well, if you have an iOs device, you could always jailbreak it. If you do, it gives you the ability to easily "change" your location. You just drag the pin to a different spot on the map and it WILL trick AtBat. I don't know if there's an Android equivalent or not...

Ryck

Shame about Gyorko getting injured. Hopefully he's back at full strength after the quick DL stint. Really like the upside on this kid.
Yeah I was bummed when I heard, he was so hot. It would be asking a lot of a rookie to keep that form going after sitting for two weeks.

Maybin on the 40 day again as well...

Well, if you have an iOs device, you could always jailbreak it. If you do, it gives you the ability to easily "change" your location. You just drag the pin to a different spot on the map and it WILL trick AtBat. I don't know if there's an Android equivalent or not...
Hmm I have an iPad so I will look into jailbreaking it. Thanks for the info.

Edit:

Don't know why Bud bothered with Layne... glad he was quick with the hook though.

Edit:

Can't believe we swept the Braves... O_O

devilhawk

Just back form the K. Without a horrific call last night the Royals would have swept. If you make the Tiggers hitters look pedestrian and get to their bullpen, they are pretty pitiful.

Not sure. He looked like he had some discomfort after his first swing in his 2nd (I think) at bat but then belted a HR the next pitch. Probably not too serious or DL-worthy when I was watching the game.
Thx for the info. I left right when they showed the highlights and saw him trotting weird

Sonny Gray will be better than Johnathan Gray.

And Buxton from last year, brah is treating the Midwest League like Tee Ball. Baxendale is improving.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Did you catch the whole series? You live in SD then?

Where are you sitting?

Ah nice yeah, thankfully I can hear it on the regular radio but I need to find a way to stream the game video at work. I tried MLB.tv but I'm in the black out zone. ( im like 15 min from the ballpark)
Yeah, I went to all 3 games. Just on vacation here though. I live in Vancouver.

We sat right next to the right field foul pole in the first game, then field level on the third base line and then the first base line in the second and third games, respectively.

Ok Mets need to get the pen up now. Gee looks like he's starting to lose it, he's right at the 6th inning/85 pitch mark where he has had troubles.

Shutdown by Gee and giving up HRs to the Mets. :(

Certainly makes tomorrow's game that much more interesting - Wainwright/Harvey. Would hate to have the Mets of all teams to break our month+ undefeated series streak.

Syrinx

Hey the Mets won a game. Against the Cardinals no less. Cool. Yesterday I was telling my brother I wouldn't be all that surprised if they shut us out for the whole series.

Wainwright vs. Harvey tomorrow. Harvey will pitch well, Mets won't give him runs. Who will win the game, I don't know.

Top Bottom