• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Don't listen to him. We'll be okay!

At least that's what I tell myself after every loss.

i4hie0BtG8kWt.gif

Phillies lead the league last year is blown 8th inning leads and they are going to do it again this year. No matter who they put in that spot they cant get it done. During this 5 game losing streak they have blown 3 8th inning leads. It sucks that if they were just decent in the 8th they would have been a playoff team last year and I have no doubt that the 8th is what will keep them out of the playoffs this year if they cant get it turned around. Ruben really needs to make a move for a setup guy before it is to late.

seems like Mets game will atleast start on time. Matt Harvey will start the game and it will be only the second time in his three years as manager of the Mets that Terry Collins uses the same lineup 1-8 for three straight days.

All-Star Game coaching staffs announced.

Jim Leyland has invited Robin Ventura and John Gibbons. Bruce Bochy has invited Davey Johnson and Terry Collins.

Mets trying to beat Wainwright for the 5th straight time. Runner on 1st, 1 out for Buck.

EDIT: Jeez BUck missed two straight crushable pitches.

WHAT? He's walking Kirk Nieuwenhuis? Harvey wasn't going to pitch an 8th inning and you put the leading run on. Why is Matheny doing this, Kirk is 0-10 since coming back the the big leagues!

C'mon Justin Turner, a nice gapper here would help.

Top Bottom