• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

This is the excitement I have to live with. I'm hoping someone hit Don hard enough to knock the sense into him thats required to never let League close again.

Sounds like Ian Kennedy is the dick here. Even if the initial HBP that sparked everything wasn't intentional, throwing at Grienke's head is bush league. At least Grienke's retaliation was at Montero's back.

The Cubs have acquired RHP Henry Rodriguez from the Nationals in exchange for minor league RHP Ian Dickson.

Rodriguez was designated for assignment by the Nationals on June 4. He last appeared on June 1 against the Braves, taking the loss after allowing a walk-off, 10th-inning hit to B.J. Upton following two walks in just one-third of an inning.

He was 0-1 with a 4.00 ERA in 17 appearances when he was DFA'd.

Dickson was 2-2 with a 6.88 ERA in 11 appearances (3 starts) for single A Kane County.

eznark

Banned
The entire cowardly-as-fuck Diamondbacks organization hiding behind poor old far Don Baylor so they don't get their shitholes stomped in byt McGwire and Puig is one of the most amazing baseball sights I have ever seen.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
http://mlb.com/stat

I forgot the 's' at the end..

Took me to a MLB fail gif page. Refresh it.

Haha this is great.

holliday_640.gif

That one always cracks me up

rekameohs

Banned
canseco_640.gif

This is the 'butt-fumble' times 1000. Most embarrassing moment in the 150 year history of baseball as a professional sport.

This whole sequence is just so amazing. The chances of it happening have to be so so so small. I don't think it's an error that will ever be topped.

Now I see why Cole has such low K numbers. Everything is the same speed, so most ABs are just battles with brahs fouling off pitches. He's like JJ. He needs to develop a change up.

Ryck

Can't believe how well we are clicking, really wanted to make it to the whole series but I couldn't miss work. Settling for radio and Mlb.com box score thing.

How do you guys usually follow the games at work?

HELL YES!!

HEY HEY HEY HEY

royallion.jpg

I think Hos still has potential... he had a perfect game at the plate just a couple of days ago!

Go Rangers tonight; we can be back in second before the night's out!

EDIT: The radio broadcast thought Hosmer may have gotten hurt and was bleeding in the celebrations. Turns out his teammates just slopped this all over him:

Movie_Clipping_1-0_20130411234832_640_480.JPG

... One of the old school local BBQ joints, Zarda, created this new "Billy Butler Sauce" and the Royals have been all superstitious/OCD/inside jokey about it. They constantly have bottles of it with them in the dugout, and take twitter pictures of them putting the bottle on each other when they're sleeping during road trips. Guess they decided to sauce up Hos today, haha.

How do you guys usually follow the games at work?

MLB AtBat audio. Sometimes with headphones, sometimes I just turn it up.

Ryck

Guess I shouldn't be allowed to go to baseball games.
Did you catch the whole series? You live in SD then?

Where are you sitting?

MLB AtBat audio. Sometimes with headphones, sometimes I just turn it up.
Ah nice yeah, thankfully I can hear it on the regular radio but I need to find a way to stream the game video at work. I tried MLB.tv but I'm in the black out zone. ( im like 15 min from the ballpark)

Guess I shouldn't be allowed to go to baseball games.

I know that feel, used to see the Reds in SD every year but it just got too infuriating (we went through a stretch of shitting the bed on every West Coast swing during the Dunn/Griffey years). Was kinda cool seeing the same Reds fans at the games for like four years, straight, though.

Top Bottom