• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

I feel like we're just going to keep struggling to get through the Royals lineup unharmed while our offense does absolutely nothing, and eventually the Royals will bust through. Just seems to be the way the game is going.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I feel like we're just going to keep struggling to get through the Royals lineup unharmed while our offense does absolutely nothing, and eventually the Royals will bust through. Just seems to be the way the game is going.
Agreed.

A-V-B

All time?

The longest game in major league baseball history was a 25-inning affair on May 8, 1984 when the Chicago White Sox beat the Milwaukee Brewers, 7-6. The game lasted 8 hours and 6 minutes.

I can't even comprehend that. They must've wasted their starting rotations for the next three games.

zulux21

All time?

The longest game in major league baseball history was a 25-inning affair on May 8, 1984 when the Chicago White Sox beat the Milwaukee Brewers, 7-6. The game lasted 8 hours and 6 minutes.

it will be a little sad if this game goes longer and the white sox no longer have the WS and regular season record. but at the same time it's great actually watching baseball history.

giphy.gif

Josh5890

All time?

There was a minor league game in the 80's featuring Wade Boggs and Cal Ripkin Jr that went 33 innings. They stopped the game after 32 and picked it up the next day I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom