• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTtoZ

I can't believe Collins didn't remove Reed. He has been rattled since he let someone on base. Game over tho.

Terry Collins is going to be ridiculed by the media for letting Harvey work the ninth inning.

He should be. That was a stupid decision to make, especially in a must win game when you are dealing with a young pitcher who has never put this kind of strain on his arm over the course of a year.

I can't believe Collins didn't remove Reed. He has been rattled since he let someone on base. Game over tho.

Dude's an awful manager under pressure and zero urgency.

And I'm not even blaming him for Harvey.

Edit: That Cespedes at bat after he was fully hobbled should cost Collins his job.

grinch-icon.png

As a long suffering Mets fan, congrats to the Royals. I don't really have any animosity towards this team.They are a team that plays baseball like how I want my team to be constructed- stealing bases, making contact, and having a phenomenal bullpen.

Goodbye to Murphy and Cespedes- neither of these guys did anything of note in the World Series.

J2 Cool

They are so dumb it wasnt letting him pitch that was the mistake it was leaving him in after the walk, how dumb are these commentators.

Yea. Really unfair to Familia to bring him in w tying run on 2nd. He had his chance and gave a walk. But easy to say in hindsight. I give Harvey more blame

zulux21

So the Royals are forcing them to make bad plays? Haha

yes, to a degree.
when you have to get rid of the ball quickly or otherwise not get the out you tend to make a crap ton more errors than if the guy is slow and you can take your time.

beyond that with all the balls in play you keep giving the infield more chances to make errors. No one is perfect, given enough chances you will eventually mess up, and when you do this KC team pounces.

The KC team is how I wanted my team to be built for a while since speed/contact rarely goes in a slump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom