• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

I only care for Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077.

You're a flip-flopper. One minute you say 2012 sucked for games and the next you and I are chatting about all the great games in 2012. I'm sure if you thought for 5 minutes there's plenty of games you're excited for. BE A MAN!!! Stop being stupid about hating everything.

Also, why does this thread exist? We all know we're the only barbarians on GAF. I expect great things to be posted... edit: looks like I'm late to the gong show already. Good times.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Supporting your homeland developer?

In some way maybe, but I've only completed like 5 or 6 games in the past 5 years. Witcher 1 and 2 were both high quality games, and the engine they developed for Witcher 2 was very impressive. I think Cyberpunk and Witcher 3 will be highlights of early next gen.

The only other games I've completed in the same time period were Uncharted 1, Diablo 3, and Dragon Age Origins, and I'm not convinced any of those games were all that good. Diablo 3 I guess I like mainly due to nostalgia and my OCD tendencies.

I much rather read or watch tv than game nowadays. Working for the ends is a bitch.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
In some way maybe, but I've only completed like 5 or 6 games in the past 5 years. Witcher 1 and 2 were both high quality games, and the engine they developed for Witcher 2 was very impressive. I think Cyberpunk and Witcher 3 will be highlights of early next gen.

The only other games I've completed in the same time period were Uncharted 1, Diablo 3, and Dragon Age Origins, and I'm not convinced any of those games were all that good. Diablo 3 I guess I like mainly due to nostalgia and my OCD tendencies.

I much rather read or watch tv than game nowadays. Working for the ends is a bitch.

I dont mind the work its just that i really feel companies dont give a fuck about their games anymore. Theres no game that doesnt have a day one patch anymore and with my luck i find ridiculously glaring issues with games from the jump. When i finally get a new pc if you and foda are still playing i'll (lol) play some D3 with you guys.

I just want Revengance, Naruto Storm 3 and maybe Ni No Kuni. The new God of War seems like a gigantic play it safe let down. There were so many options open on where to take the series and yet we get another unwarranted prequel which focuses on multi player that nobody even wanted.

I loved the original God Of War. God of War 2 just felt more Michael Bayish, and the PSP spin offs were crap.

God Of War 3, looked amazing but at the same time...not only is Krato's way long in the tooth by now (still angry? come on man...), but it seems like the only plans Santa Monica has for the franchise is to "Do it bigger".

And multiplayer? What a waste. About a hundred people will play that on a consistent basis.

God of War 2 was the highlight for me. Great meaty game with awesome pacing and amazing boss battles. God of War 3 was a gigantic letdown. Barley any platforming, lack of environments and was a short 7 hours long.

The guy who directed God Of War 2 is directing Tomb Raider. I wonder if that's why the game seems so much like bubble gum now.

Anyway, who's excited to see Cormier finish another can before becoming THE CAN when he tries to lose all that fat to fight at 205 in the UFC?

DKehoe

I know most aren't that hyped about it but I'm really looking forward to Strikeforce this weekend. It should be a bunch of squash matches, where guys can just look awesome, which you don't really get all that often.

TheChits

God of War 1 is great, 2 is pretty darn good, and 3 is just okay. God of War 3 looked phenomenal, but something about it just felt so bland. Sly Cooper 4 hype >>>>>>>>>> God of War 4 hype

MjFrancis

I'll try watching it since Showtime is apparently having a free weekend. If we're getting a bunch of squash matches it will be fun to watch the highlight reel material at the very least.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
God of War 1 is great, 2 is pretty darn good, and 3 is just okay. God of War 3 looked phenomenal, but something about it just felt so bland. Sly Cooper 4 hype >>>>>>>>>> God of War 4 hype

2 looked great but was one of the most disappointing games of all time, right up there with re6 imo. half the moveset from the previous game. enemies that just gave no fucks about getting hit rendering your already limited moveset to pot shot gameplay. i really hated the fuck out of gow2

Sly Cooper 4 is going to be balling.

Anyways, update on that McLoving thread. We have pictures of the chick. Not hot... or attractive... or cute.

Vio-Lence

Banned
XoyW1.jpg

would you brah's travel 3+ hours to smash this can?

People should just come to terms that the reason why we all feel like part of something larger is all because we all come from the same place. That first living organism on earth. Which means we are all connected.

When people try deciphering that feeling and end up with Afterlife, God, etc they are just feeding the egotistical nature that humanity decided to adopt.

WE ARE SPECIAL, god gave me the strength to beat up cans!!!

XoyW1.jpg

would you brah's travel 3+ hours to smash this can?

Well, it's not like the OP is mister Clooney either.

I wouldn't even travel 3 minutes.

Anyways, check out this video of what Keanu Reeves is doing with the camera in the movie he is directing.

http://youtu.be/-zHlY3P25aA

Saw that months ago, Man of Tai chi right? I really really hope it's a good movie. Because Keanu is the GOAT

Hope the guy isn't a virgin. Can you imagine losing your virginity with her? Scars man.

Better choice to just to go to a hooker. IMO

Not really my kind of game honestly. Very interested in getting my hands on Last of Us and Beyond.

One game I really wanna see is next gen UFC title by EA.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Mike Bisping said:
I noticed he looked HUGE. Massive arms, chest and shoulders – a body for posing down at the beach – but then I noticed these little chicken legs sticking out of his arse. I thought: “He has the upper body of a lion but the legs of a chicken”.

And – now we are this close to the fight – I will say that he has heart of a chicken, too. He’s a professional bully. If you let him have his way he will rip you apart in short order, but if you fight back and get him tired, he backs down and does basically nothing.

shots fired by the Count

I want to see that EA UFC game too. They better have kept PRIDE mode in or ill be pissed, but I doubt they are going to remove it as it was in EA MMA. I am curious on whether we will see guys that EA has the rights to such as Bas, Randy, Fedor, Ken/Frank Shamrock etc to put in this game. I really don't see why they can't add them because they did sign with EA to be in MMA games so its not like they will cost anymore money as they are already signed. Bas said he couldn't get to be playable in UFC 3 because of EA MMA.

Heel

Bjorn Rebney is talking about doing crossover fights between Bellator and GLORY. 2 weeks of sprawl training and Robin van Roosmalen will legit kill Michael Chandler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom