• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

VASPER

Banned
He'll crush a few cans and then will fight Reem for the title. Reem is gonna crush Can Velasquez.

I just hope they don't pair up JDS and Hunt after Markuu Hunto shatters Glass Joe Struve's jaw, getting a hero's welcome in Japan.

Don't do it, Joe Silver. Only way I want to see that fight is if the belt is on the line.

Yeah i'm really Excited to see Reem in the cage again, he was lots of fun to watch kill that can Lesnar.
It was kinda sad to see JDS so tired after the first few minutes, i kinda get the feel that he did not prepare as much as he could have for that fight.
Also lol ^^

Reem vs Cain will end in a standing guillotine when Cain tries to clinch with Reem against the cage.

Hunt needs to fight Roy or Carwin. If he wins than give him JDS.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Paul Harris might be the one guy I believe should he use the "I didn't know what I was taking" defense but only because he looks that dumb.

I was surprised at first to hear Nate Marquardt say he would be willing to fight GSP but then he mentioned "he's in no position to turn down fights" and that reminded me why he was in Strikeforce to begin with. He knows he still has a way to go to get out of the doghouse.

Bloody Elbow said:
Sometimes success can come back to bite you, as Knapp found out, when the PPV server run by Ustream collapsed under the weight of too many avid fans trying to buy the event."
ibsPDCsbiRUWNj.gif

edit: Alright, which one of you guys is this?

IMACOMPUTA

Hey guys. I just realized a guy from my town that I share mutual friends with got signed to bellator for a couple fights. This is only his 3rd pro fight and its a pretty good one.
Kenny Booker
Did you see this one? What'd you think?

My god that thread. Saturday's Nerd Chat is going to have the topic title "Strikeforce: Marquardt vs Saffiedine / Ashodin's Adventure".

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Right on brother stick it to the man.

Best post of that nerd thread was "do you own a fedora."

Agreed.
McLovin has an inordinate amount of self-confidence, and I'm not sure where he gets it from.

The reason I use these sites instead of say, a bar, is because I have much more game over the internet than in real life. Which is not to say I don't have any in real life, which I do.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Last night I had a dream where I KO'd then stomped the fuck out of Dave Meltzer because he was trying to bang my girlfriend by using ratings statistics as pick-up lines.

My subconscious is a weird fucking place.

Paul Harris might be the one guy I believe should he use the "I didn't know what I was taking" defense but only because he looks that dumb.

Anyone else finding it interesting that the UFC's in-house drug tests are catching more people out than those done by athletic commissions?

ShaneB

Friends, i didnt quit my job but i did decide to just not go today.

That's how it starts. You know your days are numbered, it's just difficult to admit it! I've been there friend!

Also wtf Ashodin, he seemed like a decent guy when I hung out a bit in the GW2 thread. Wacky. Ah well, if he's happy he's happy.

offered her that I could come clean with her if she liked (myself loving cleaning) and she shot me down, saying she's really picky about that stuff. I still am giving her space though, and I really think she's the one, I just need to see her dammit! I've been trying to see her since last Wednesday. Wednesday, she couldn't. Thursday, a migraine. Friday, sick. Saturday, Cleaning Time™. So we set it for Sunday. After I get off work at 4 pm, I'm over there until like midnight.

I. Just. Need. To. See. Her. Seriously, this shit is gonna click like fucking gears if she ever frees herself up. I keep telling myself that she's worth the wait, honestly. I've had like five other girls try to talk to me while I keep pursuing her, but I shrug them bitches off. This girl is so much a match (up to 99% on okcupid now), I'm really dying to see how well sparks will fly.

I'm at a loss for words...

If next generation is anything like this generation than I can wait. This generation of videa gaemz were fucking awful. I spent half this generation playing last gen, old skool and arcade/PSN titles. I had all 3 systems on launch too. Terrible, terrible generation.

Watching Bellator last night game me shades of watching a shitty UFC card with Jon Anik and KenFlo doing the commentary complete with a cheap Bruce Buffer replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom