• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
just Thor God of Thunder 5, only great thing being released by the big 2 atm. i think i'm going to drop Snyder's batman. not even GCap can save this shit anymore.

I was gonna say i was sure you picked it up. Are you reading hulk? I picked up thor hulk savage wolvie and uncanny number 1. Reading thor right now.

Heel

Before posting a thread, we should really brainstorm a title in support of our good friends at feminist-GAF.

"It's a woman's right to bleed", maybe?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
How about the classic "Just Bleed"

0035_b8x8.gif

Before posting a thread, we should really brainstorm a title in support of our good friends at feminist-GAF.

"It's a woman's right to bleed", maybe?

lol yeah.. that's going to bring some attention for certain.

Also, Ariel caught this and retweeted it.. but it looks like Jones deleted the original:

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones

@AlexTheMauler I'll be waiting for you tall man :)

Polyh3dron, since you bought a Wii U at launch will you also buy a PS4?
Yes, Young Pitbull. I will be preordering a PS4 at the first available opportunity.

I see that the best way to troll gaming side right now is to say "lol all that footage was CG, you'd have to be an idiot to fall for it again dur dur".

Good times.

Oh and brother cumbr, it's UFC 157, not 156.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
It would. Someone who might know what's actually happening would see the title and get shitty because MMAGAF is insular and sexist and only cares about man on man action. They might report to PC Gaf and bring em all in.

muddream

Banned
I don't know how this happened, but I'm unironically excited about the PS4. Watch Dogs and Destiny give me hope that we're gonna get more than epic cutscene press x to hide in the mass grave games this gen and Sony seems to be pushing traditional controller gameplay the most in addition to having the fastest hardware. I'm a bit worried about Gaikai being a dud, but that's it.

The only real question is, will I have to vigorously refer to myself as a Gamer if I buy a videogame box at the advanced age of 26?

But Lorenzo likes fighters who war.

Jon Fitch doesn't war.

We should be happy that Fitch won't be around to blanket potential contenders anymore.

SteveWD40

Heh, like he gives a fuck.

Sass had to be juicing or something, no way that dude gets cut for loosing.

Sass confuses me, all the others I can see logic for, even Etim who, despite having like 3 subs of the night did have a long lay off injured then got beat twice.

Sass was exiting, not the most gifted fighter but only 24 and his standing arm triangle attempt alone was fucking awesome.

I guess they think he needs to round out.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
But Lorenzo likes fighters who war.

Jon Fitch doesn't war.

We should be happy that Fitch won't be around to blanket potential contenders anymore.

Your living in a world where Cody McKenzie is still in the UFC and Sass isn't.

Ultimate expanding into the Alaskan Crab Fishermen market.

Seen the Killzone trailer, pretty cool. Close borders, very "current events".

Vio-Lence

Banned
perhaps the Ultimate PPV OT should have a callback to OT2 with this golden nugget:

yacobod said:
Woman's MMA

After Dana White and Co. decide to dissolve Strikeforce in 2012, I suspect that woman's MMA is going to die a slow and irrelevant death in Japan. Instead I will focus on the future of woman's mma, the ring card girl.

Current UFC Ring Card Girls - The Beautiful Chandella, Arianny Celeste, and Brittany Palmer.

ufc126.jpg

misleading phone call is misleading. "office and computer supplier" company is STAPLES and job is not IT, is selling tablets and laptops to old people.

interview went well, i always bullshit my way through those. has anyone worked there? is it decent?

edit: Fitch... is Double JJ.

"dry humped 1000 guys, never drew a dime."

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
someone said that Che Mills was safe because of "expansion markets".

right, industrian? ;)

The funny thing being that when making that post I could envision Che Mills getting cut at any time. He's the walking definition of a mediocre fighter. I see him having a fairly decent run in Bellator though. Maybe he will even have the privilege of being 50-40'd by Ben Askren.

But yeah, these cuts were out of fucking nowhere but absolutely necessary both for clearing out and for giving the roster shock therapy of sorts. Hopefully we'll see a lot more interesting and "riskier" fights in the upcoming weeks now that Dana and Joe have made it perfectly clear that no-one is safe.

SteveWD40

I saw Dana at the post fight scrum ripping into Sass for trying ankle locks, saying "that shits from the 90's", only to be reminded of Pallhares... Maybe they feel he is too much of a one trick pony now that falls apart when the trick doesn't work.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
There was a rumour floating around that Sonnen may be injured and Gus may step in for him based on Tweets between Jones and Gus.

Probably nothing, but it's always something to think about.

There was a rumour floating around that Sonnen may be injured and Gus may step in for him based on Tweets between Jones and Gus.

Probably nothing, but it's always something to think about.

What rumors call injury, I call a pre-planned UFC Bait n Switch. Have Chael promo the fight to up the buys, then "injured" and replaced by a fighter who actually belongs to the division. That's McMahon level strategy right there.

Friends, what difficulty are you playing Revengance on? I started on Normal and it seems too beta for me. Might change to Alpha and restart over.

FACE

Banned
The Lord hath spoken:

@ID_AA_Carmack: I can’t speak freely about PS4, but now that some specs have been made public, I can say that Sony made wise engineering choices.

SteveWD40

What rumors call injury, I call a pre-planned UFC Bait n Switch. Have Chael promo the fight to up the buys, then "injured" and replaced by a fighter who actually belongs to the division. That's McMahon level strategy right there.

Genius if so. We will know it's true when Sonnen starts getting fights in the midget weights and then "injured" trying to cut 150 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom