• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
If youre putting time in why not pull the trigger on it. No use in moving on without trying breh. Worse you get is a no. Best, you get to park your erection in her fleshy garage. On a related note, running in the cold is the worst fucking idea of all time.

I think she is still into her ex.

Heel

Skinny Badr was crushing cans left and right back in the day, he'll be fine if that K-1 nonsense ever comes to fruition.

Yeah. I think Badr and Hesdy Gerges are on the same side of the bracket. Whoever wins that side will break Mirko if he survives his wave of cans.

Heel

ufc-champions-week-fuel-tv_304469_FrontPageFeatureNarrow.png

An actual banner from UFC.com...lol.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
ufc-champions-week-fuel-tv_304469_FrontPageFeatureNarrow.png

An actual banner from UFC.com...lol.
Why does Jon Jones look like Anthony Njoukuani (spelling?)? Why is Renan Barao not there? LOL at Mighty Mouse not being there. He's not tall enough to fit the picture.

Also, brother capt isn't one of those beta gaffers that will let an entire semester fly by before getting nuts to make a move. He's doing an Anderson. Absorb information in the first round, find the opponent's distance, the BOOM, matrix'd.

Vio-Lence

Banned
The great cleansing is upon us, friends.

Guys like Guida and Fitch serve a utilitarian purpose in the Ultimate friends. They separate the wheat from the chaff. To use a kideo game analogy for the plebians, they are like the Mr. Sandman or Super Macho Man in Mike Tyson's punchout or Mid-Level Boss X.

Heel

Oh yeah? They can be utilitarian piss breaks for World Series of Fighting and come back when they're ready to beg for $10k/$10k.

TheNatural

My Member!
I'm BACK.

New computer, and I would have pasted an Arnold GIF here if I could figure out how the fuck Windows 8 works.

Someone please tell me how to make Windows 8 usable. What the fuck was Microsoft thinking? Do technology companies inevitably get retarded over time?

FACE

Banned
I'm BACK.

New computer, and I would have pasted an Arnold GIF here if I could figure out how the fuck Windows 8 works.

Someone please tell me how to make Windows 8 usable. What the fuck was Microsoft thinking? Do technology companies inevitably get retarded over time?

You uninstall it and install Windows 7.

TheNatural

My Member!
Bellator prelims live

Link so I can click on it?

Oh wait, this is Windows 8. I mean link so I can try to click on it, accidentally wave the pointer to far and trigger a sidebar where I'm dragging the entire screen into a mini abyss?

Microsoft BOB was a better idea than this shit.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Link so I can click on it?

Oh wait, this is Windows 8. I mean link so I can try to click on it, accidentally wave the pointer to far and trigger a sidebar where I'm dragging the entire screen into a mini abyss?

Microsoft BOB was a better idea than this shit.

just go to spike.com

Heel

Cutting 100+ fighters is not the sign of a healthy fight promotion. The UFC won't make it to OT6.

This is absolutely healthy. We've gone over it a million times, remember? Time to get rid of 100 Joes, stack the cards and give us the product we deserve. Emphasize quality over quantity.

Thank you, Joe Silver. Thank you.

Dana is gross ...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/2/21/4015644/dana-white-explains-why-he-released-jon-fitch

This guy can't put a sentence together without saying 'fuck'.

This is absolutely healthy. We've gone over it a million times, remember? Time to get rid of 100 Joes, stack the cards and give us the product we deserve. Emphasize quality over quantity.

I'd be all for that but that's not whats gonna happen. We all know these guys are being cut to make way for 125 and 115 lbers.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Thank you, Joe Silver indeed. Leading us to the new McKayla-GAF era faster than I ever expected. Drm, our victory is at hand.

Looks like Cyborg smashed her thumb in a car door before that picture was taken.

EDIT: Bjorn Rebney has no interest in Jon Fitch. - Ariel Helwani

Hopefully World Series of Fighting can pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom