• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
8253f6d268c811e2ab3b22000a9f14cb_7.jpg

REVENGANCE REVENGANCE REVENGANCE REVENGANCE REVENGANCE REVENGANCE

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Heel

20:03 Heel manny newton will shock the world

EYEL1NER

I turned to it just in time to miss it.
I was so pumped to see a couple days ago that a Bellator event was going to happen when I was here in the States to finally catch one, and then I went and forgot about it.
I was watching King of the Nerds instead.

For shame...

Guru-Guru

Banned
3rd Bellator event and I really enjoyed it once again. I love all these random Russian fighters with names I have no clue how to say. Anyhow, I think I'll be watching Bellator from now on Thursday.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Uncle Dana said:
If Erick Silva's wrestling wasn't right there, that wouldn't have been Fight of the Night. At the end of the day, when you really break it down, who did Erick Silva beat?

Struggling to crush a can like a 16 year old trying to look tough after his first beer doesn't guarantee you a job in this era, Fitch.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Bellator Russian breakdown:

-265 champ: Alexander Volkov
-205 tourney final: Mikhail Zayats vs Emmanuel "King Mo killer" Newton.
-185 champ: Alexander Shlemenko
-170 tourney winner: (getting a shot at Blanket Askren) Andrey Koreshkov
-155: Alexander Sarnavskiy injured, replaced in tourney :(
-145 tourney winner: (getting a shot at Pat Curran) Shahbulat Shamhalaev

-Magomedrasul Khasbulaev is still alive in the 145 tourney semis facing Sandro.
-Sultan Aliev is still alive in the 185 tourney semis facing Doug Marshall

We can potentially have FIVE Russian champs at the same time in Bellator's 7 divisions.

russian_flag.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x72w_69yS1A

He's using his own money to gamble, not UFC fighter money. Unless the reporter can prove otherwise he's just being a sensationalist hack. And I think Dana's a prick, for the record, but there's no story here. And also fuck Jon Fitch. I wish Dana would take his purse money and burn it rather than give him another fight. FUCK. JON. FITCH.

Heel

Dana should light up a bogie with a Benjamin at the next media scrum and put it out on Chiappetta's forehead for that one. What a clown.

Dana should light up a bogie with a Benjamin at the next media scrum and put it out on Chiappetta's forehead for that one. What a clown.

He should come out like Million Dollar Man and make Jon Fitch dribble a basketball for a contract and then have Silva knock it out of his hands at the last minute and give him the
OV5ct.gif
laugh

TheNatural

My Member!
He should come out like Million Dollar Man and make Jon Fitch dribble a basketball for a contract and then have Silva knock it out of his hands at the last minute and give him the
OV5ct.gif
laugh

Fitch doesn't know how to bounce things off his fists. He may be able to lay on the ball until it's flat though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Between the Fitch comments and Plywood's actions tonight, I must say this community deserves the X-Pac heat.

Where is ShaneB when you need him?

Heel

Let's see Jon Fitch put on some 10 oz. Everlasts and step in there with Roger Mayweather on Showtime.

No rounds, muthafucka.

FACE

Banned
Between the Fitch comments and Plywood's actions tonight, I must say this community deserves the X-Pac heat.

Where is ShaneB when you need him?

What did Plywood do?

Edit: Why did we let this go unmentioned?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/8...alistair-overeem-granted-license-nsac-ufc-156

Bam. The dude doesn't do steroids so shut up about it now pls

I may as well take Cain's name off the OP right now and replace it with Overeem. The shit's inevitable, brehs.

735272755.gif

What a gentleman, catching Mo on the way down like that. lol
Oh my god.

Can't believe I missed this.

This is like the standing version of Mike Russow's hammerfist of doom.

Oh and lol @ Young Pitbull digging up month old posts. You'll all be back on the Midnight Horse Meat Train when Reem looks unstoppable again vs JDS.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I've started applying for new jobs today MMA Bros. Hopefully there's a decent enough place in Taipei that is on the look out for my mad web development skills, because my levels of motivation for doing technical/marketing writing are that low that I could easily be mistaken for a long-lost brother of BJ Penn.

That and you know you've got a boring job when you've read ten hours worth of TVTropes in only 3 hours.

FACE

Banned
Oh my god.

Can't believe I missed this.

This is like the standing version of Mike Russow's hammerfist of doom.

Oh and lol @ Young Pitbull digging up month old posts. You'll all be back on the Midnight Horse Meat Train when Reem looks unstoppable again vs JDS.

I was never a part of that fraud's hype train, don't insult me.

Bellator has the best storyline going right now. build all those foreign heels so that Americans heroes can then steal the belts later on. USA USA USA!!!

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I've started applying for new jobs today MMA Bros. Hopefully there's a decent enough place in Taipei that is on the look out for my mad web development skills, because my levels of motivation for doing technical/marketing writing are that low that I could easily be mistaken for a long-lost brother of BJ Penn.

That and you know you've got a boring job when you've read ten hours worth of TVTropes in only 3 hours.

If you come to Aus I could probably get you a hook up. 23$ an hour. Hard ass labour though....... especially if you work under me.

Fun but.

Got a 6'7 guy bout 370 pound guy, good to have a lol with. Sweats profusely.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Bellator has the best storyline going right now. build all those foreign heels so that Americans heroes can then steal the belts later on. USA USA USA!!!

Fedor and Aleks will then come out of retirement and lead the resurgent Russians charge as they retake all their belts and force Bjorn to kneel before the Russian tricolour. Then I assume that Gazprom will buy Viacom or some shit.

The UFC in return is building the Brazilian Hegemony. The inevitable Invasion angle has been set up already by Khabib's T-shirt business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom