• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

BDu3TUjCYAEu7qf.jpg:large

bahahah

Fighters on notice this weekend ...

Urijah Faber
Josh Koscheck
Sam Stout
Brendan Schaub
Lavar Johnson
Robbie Lawler
Court McGee
Josh Neer
Caros Fodor
Nah-Shon Burrell
Kenny Robertson

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
As you can expect to read often over the next several weeks, more fighters have been released from the UFC. Brazilian featherweights Diego Nunes and Milton Vieira are the latest cut casualties.

Nunes' entire UFC run was inconsistent, alternating wins and losses for a 3-3 overall record. His wins came against Bart Palaszewski, Mike Brown, and Manny Gamburyan, while his losses were vs. Kenny Florian, Dennis Siver, and most recently Nik Lentz. All six of his fights went the distance.

Vieira, aged 34, went 0-1-1 in the UFC, losing to Godofredo Pepey by controversial split decision, and drawing Felipe Arantes at UFC 147 in Milton's debut. Most media members overwhelmingly scored Vieira the winner over Pepey. However, in the Arantes fight, the general consensus was that Arantes should've had a win and not a draw.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/2...herweights-diego-nunes-milton-vieira-mma-news
It most suck getting Nik Lentz'd out of the UFC.

In more positive news, comrade Khabib Da Eagle's next victim is Abel Trujillo (who????) at UFC 160.

Heel

Kos will get knocked by Robbie and sent packing to WSOF for $10k/$10k with his good friend Jonathan Fitch.

In more positive news, comrade Khabib Da Eagle's next victim is Abel Trujillo (who????) at UFC 160.

Watch his UFC debut vs. NCAA division 4 legend Marcus LeVesseur. Cannot wait for this one.

Zeliard

Dunno that they'd get rid of Lavar, either. He's as one-dimensional as it gets and comically susceptible to subs, but he bangs, bros. HW division is also too thin as it is.

dream

I think I agree with Captain. Kos is eye candy for the ladies, especially the influx of new female fans they'll pick up after this weekend's PPV.

Heel

Uncle Dana put Urijah on notice during the media scrum.

I somehow doubt they'd get rid of a legit regional draw and at times an exciting fighter, but he has lost to both Cruz and Barao.

Uncle Dana put Urijah on notice during the media scrum.

I somehow doubt they'd get rid of a legit regional draw and at times an exciting fighter, but he has lost to both Cruz and Barao.

There's good money in an Edgar vs Faber fight. Both guys in divisional limbo

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Now I know why I felt like shit last night, I had some grub that was starting to go bad without realising it.

Did you see my essay about Frank Edgar wanting Denis Siver or Cub Swanson next? How the mighty has fallen.
I did not friend, the last couple of pages were a blur. Those would be interesting scraps however.

dream

Against my better judgment, I Googled "Katie St. Ive's asshole." It looks like she had poor wiping habits for many years, and now it's too late. That's what it looks like.

dream

Are yall watching the fan Q&A? Some father just brought his 14 year old daughter up to hug Dana for giving women an opportunity to compete in the superbowl of mixed martials. She looked SO athletic. Just fantastically athletic.

Now another woman is effusively thanking Dana. This is going to be the biggest deal for the Ultimate since TUF 1.

dream

Dana is coming off like a third wave feminist icon right now. Some woman just thanked him for "almost beating the government in allowing women to fight."

caesar

Banned
Are yall watching the fan Q&A? Some father just brought his 14 year old daughter up to hug Dana for giving women an opportunity to compete in the superbowl of mixed martials. She looked SO athletic. Just fantastically athletic.

Now another woman is effusively thanking Dana. This is going to be the biggest deal for the Ultimate since TUF 1.

Yeah I'm watching it, I forgot how insufferable the fans are. 70% of it is just them begging for plugs.

dream

Fuck it, I'm going with 400k buys. This will usher in an entire new era of prosperity for this shitty company.

dream

Dana doesn't even have tickets to give away. Every seat is sold. Rousey really is the biggest live draw they've had since Brock.

lol@someone asking Dana to run a show in his town's arena and when Dana asks how big the arena is, he's told "they hold King of the Cage there." lol@Dana's face for that. lol.

Heel

Dana doesn't even have tickets to give away. Every seat is sold. Rousey really is the biggest live draw they've had since Brock.

lol@someone asking Dana to run a show in his town's arena and when Dana asks how big the arena is, he's told "they hold King of the Cage there." lol@Dana's face for that. lol.

Bigger gate than Cain/JDS in the same arena, friend. Ronda is a monster draw.

I'm setting the bar at 700k buys.

dream

Which is amazing because only Mexican-Americans traditionally buy tickets in this market. So for the Ultimate to do a bigger gate than a show headlined by Mexican-American legend Cain Velasquez...

Heel

Which is amazing because only Mexican-Americans traditionally buy tickets in this market. So for the Ultimate to do a bigger gate than a show headlined by Mexican-American legend Cain Velasquez...

"Tell Ronda that women in Mexico love her."
"I'd go to China for Ronda."
"My name is Morning Star."

I'm setting the bar at 1m buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom